So You Want to Bring Me Back

I thought it was to revive you :joy:
Also is the magic item ahsoka’s lightsaber?

Oh I was right? That’s…suprising… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

The Jedi Challenge has been posted. Good luck!

1 Like

Um… that doesn’t look like any star wars language

Also already tried Caesars code, no luck

Do or do not. There is no try. - Yoda

1 Like

I have been a Star Wars fan for 15 years. I have no idea what those texts are. I tried decrypting it in Aurebesh, absolutely nothing worked. You have to be literally obsessed with Star Wars to know this.

I never said they were accurate to Star Wars, but I probably should have done that. It is in a cipher language. Perhaps something already tried has not been tried enough.

2 Likes

This character was once an enemy to Ahsoka, but is now a friend and teamed up with her many times

I got this?

Someone help, I don’t know much about Star Wars.

2 Likes

Double Caesar Cypher!!! The first word is “this”!

“This character was once an enemy to Ahsoka, but is now a friend and teamed up with her many times.”

Is it Bo-Katan?

2 Likes

That’s all I could think of too

2 Likes

She teamed up with Ahsoka in clone wars season 7.

It is the Caesar Cypher. Here is the website if you want to look for yourself.

Dpss kv :wink:

4 Likes

Vy uva, klwlukpun vu ovd fvb ylhk pa :rofl:

4 Likes

Bo Katan did team with Ahsoka. It would have to be her. And Imagineer did just do a concept of her.

It could also be Barris, Ahsoka’s friend who betrayed her with fake clues. If so then @Imagineer_V
is doing the same thing uploading Bo-Katan the same day; it would be a misleading clue :thinking:
Wow this is confusing :rofl:

Barris was first Ahsoka’s friend and then became her enemy, she never started as a enemy.

But the backwards clue could be a connection to how Imagineer may have used Bo Katan as a fake clue anyway. You may be onto something…

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney