So You Want to Bring Me Back

Oh yes, yes, of course, sorry.

But at least we solved that. So now we figure out the Golden Flower? Or did we already solve that?

I think we now have to wait for the start of the 4th round?

Maybe it means the yellow hear of Rapunzel because Joy is yellow and the flower makes her hair special. And maybe a connection with Mother Gothel :thinking:

2 Likes

Or, much like when we found the first item, there isnā€™t any more going to happen right now.

2 Likes

Probably not. We may just have to wait and see what comes next.

Welp I just woke up lol. And no I donā€™t :joy:

8 Likes

You will have to wait to see more and see if what you have is needed later.

So we need to find @Giosphere Okie Dokie!

4 Likes

The number code is

S U P E R C A L I F R A G I L I S T I C E X P I A L I D O C I O U S

Here you go

Then I found this in her Mary Poppins concept
ā€œWell maybe this is getting too easy like how a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down. The villains are catching up too. Anyway, 3 more magical items to go! You got the Enchanted Rose.ā€

From Beauty and the Beast, no?

I thinkā€¦

Yep, from Beauty and the Beast which is one of her favorite Disney moviesā€¦

Weird, I canā€™t find anything on Beauty and the beast from her, maybe it could be Sleeping Beauty?

I decided to do an easy one. Take a well deserved break so I have time to plan the next 3 which will get very difficult. Maybe there will be another as wellā€¦

Mary Poppins was chosen because she is another of my favorite characters (I see a pattern hereā€¦ hmm). I relate to her because she creates magic for kids, which is something I want to do when I grow up (and I even do now). That is all for now.

5 Likes

Iā€™m here :joy:

I missed itā€¦ Iā€™m always off at the wrong timesā€¦

Our current lead is Beauty & The Beast or Sleeping Beauty. Just to catch you up, Gio.

Looking back, Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™ll be Beauty & the Beast. Because Imagineer always loved Belle.

1 Like

I know Iā€™ve said it before but like, we all are surprisingly very good at solving these clues.

Clearly, we all watched Scooby Doo as kids :eyes:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | Ā© Disney