So You Want to Bring Me Back

Alright let me explain the wild connection here while you try to decode the cipher.

It was going to be Din for dramatic irony, but it really did not fit, so I added a twist.

The screenplay took inspiration from Star Wars, so I thought it would connect back. The character Harold/Old Man reminds me of Obi Wan. Obi Wan is one of my favorite Star Wars characters, as I already mentioned. Obi Wan is used in memes, which I like to post. The character Harold can be connected to Hide the Pain Harold as well, which is another meme.

7 Likes

Obi-One in the forums watching you guys try to guess him

3 Likes

I have decoded it, but got an extra hint regarding the cipher. So can I post it here or not @Imagineer_V ?

I will post the same clue you got. The cipher I used is something I did not before and involved the 3rd US president.

3 Likes

Thomas Jefferson? :thinking:

Decoded it!

I SEE YOU FOUND MY SCREENPLAY WHERE ELEMENTS ARE BASED OFF OF EMPIRE STRIKES BACK AND THE ORIGINAL STAR WARS TRILOGY. YOU ARE REACHING THE END OF YOUR QUEST. UNFORTUNATELY THE VILLAINS BEAT YOU TO THE FINAL MAGICAL OBJECT SO YOU MUST WORK TO GET IT BACK THANKFULLY HEROES ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN.

7 Likes

Me:

3 Likes

Rino and I:

Why is this gif not a meme

1 Like

I just made it and here you can upload the template if you like it and make a meme @Commander-Rex
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

1 Like

Maleficent returns

Prepare for your worst nightmares to come true. We have the most powerful of the magical objects. You heroes seriously think you can save Imagineer and the forums? Mwah ahahaha

:smiling_imp:

8 Likes

I hope the Villains revive Imagineer! :smiley:

3 Likes

Is it the Wand of fairy godmother? That is the one in Descendants

Thanks, lol. We should totally try to make it a meme. Get it on Reddit.

What do you mean “get it on reddit”?

That’s usually how memes get big. Once they get on Reddit or on YouTube.

1 Like

Soo maybe the villians did ‘strike back’?

Maybe it means we have to go look for something that has to do with Return of the Jedi?

You are catching on to the storytelling aspect, but no. I am creating/planning the entire final challenge right now.

1 Like

Those of you who wanted to continue a roleplay related to this thread can do so here to help add to the story!

@TotallyNotDash
@Commander-Rex
@Rinoxer0nte
Anyone else who wants to

If it becomes spammy then we move it to a PM

4 Likes

Sorry if dumb question, but what exactly do you mean? Thanks

For a second I though you were done with this one… I follow it while at school and when you said nobody guessed Obi Wan I thought of this…

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney