So You Want to Bring Me Back

You pick yourselves up and walk up to the light as a group. The closer you get, you begin to see a familiar face. Then you hear what sounds like a little bell. Is it really who you think it is? The light dwindles and you see that it is Tinker Bell!

Unfortunately, you cannot understand fairy language, but she tries her best and tells you this:

N au ycwe bf fjlx pmz. Edvp xivtc yhm mgqlizlx twfi yhm Jmwcmicw Hik, rmivxq madv zjev xmnno nptno. Pmz mcjr kivu y bag km leb Dghkmp rt hmcn doc. Yc ns byc tntp rmivx rmab tys simc doc rjq. Wprrjvmi wtu lf, bt nwk jjt byc aitcynna ucxtzfw yhm dylikrj tbrvays ieb Nmixgsemi.

How will you accomplish this? You decide!

I am here to help you. Ever since the villains took the Sorcerer Hat, things have been going wrong. You must find a way to get Mickey to help you. He is the only thing that can save you all. Whatever you do, do not let the villains destroy the magical objects and Imagineer.

This is what it translates to. Yay, I beat Gio to it
 sort of. They’re not active, so I guess it doesn’t count

4 Likes

Spark image: Is that the unscramble? That does not seem very helpful

Nope.

:point_down:

3 Likes

Spark image: Thanks Dash

Dash image: You’re Welcome! :grin:

cough cough

Spark image: Haha, when we get to Mickey, we will ask him what to do with the sorcerer’s hat, he will respond with

EQ image :
Stop this foolishness! Imagineer, take him away!

1 Like

Rex captain_rex_emoji_by_iloveclonetroopers_da2dngv-fullview : Mickey can’t be too far away. We have to keep trying, soldiers!

Scar 161429337480483101 : You will never find that dreaded mouse. We will destroy the magical objects!

Tink has adjusted to the human language and tells you:

You must get the Sorcerer Hat back and bring it to me. The villains hid it somewhere.

With pleasure
 (uses magic to fling Spark away)

Did it look like this, @Imagineer_V?

You do not get to tell me what my powers are like!

(I like to think of them as Wanda Maximoff’s powers but blue)

WV spoiler

So, Monica’s power?

No. Literally Wanda’s with more stuff/abilities but blue. I am not sure why we are discussing this. lol. The spoiler’s powers are very different

WV Spoiler

Could this mean Imagineer is Photon? It would make a lot of sense actually.

I feel like we all have a Marvel character we’re like. Not sure who I would be though.

I have not seen the newest episode yet, so I do not know

Comic speaking, Spoiler has powers very different from Wanda. They’re completely light based and she can literally turn her body into light, so Imagineer is right.

I did not know, all I knew was that Spoiler has blue power

She’s like Carol Danvers but more light based, sort of like when Carol becomes Binary.

Rino image: I founded Mickey, and he has the sorcerer hat!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney