So You Want to Bring Me Back

Are you leaving the forums?

Yep. That is what I am saying.

I honestly have no idea what to say. It just reminds me too much of when we all thought you were about to leave on the lounge. I really couldn’t then, but now, it seems permanent.

All I can say is
so_long_partner-DMID1-5i3scd0wy-400x224
I know I used the same gif before, but honestly, I really just don’t know what else to do. I and so many others wouldn’t be even remotely as good at concepts or even better forumers if not for you.

I may add more later, but right now, I can’t, I most likely won’t be on the forums today, I need to process this. This hits so hard.

6 Likes

It’s really unfortunate that you have to leave the way that you are, but if you feel this is what’s best for you, then I don’t see any reason to stop you.

Just know that your legacy on this website will never be forgotten. You won Forumer of the Year for 2020 for a very good reason, and I don’t think any of us will ever forget everything you did for us.

9 Likes

Thank you! I do my best to spread joy and positivity and did all I can to make things a good experience.

7 Likes

No. Not at all.

1 Like

Aww it is sad that you’re leaving. But if you think is for the best for you then we’ll respect your decision.
I wish you the best on your life, and that you are a great person overall! You made great contribution on the forums (Mainly in concept making with your very useful guide, but not only that) and it is sad to see you leave and you’ll be missed.

I hope you take care of yourself! You are great person!

8 Likes

Very sad to see you leave @Imagineer_V , but I understand why you want to take a step back

Hope you’ll have a better time in the real world :slightly_smiling_face:

You were a great addition to the forum and you’ll be missed!

Kind regards,

Lucas

7 Likes

You have been a good friend who is going to continue the topic

The thread finished it’s run

1 Like

Oh ok like @Imagineer_V i am leaving to to get out in the world

Just came over this and the fact that you are leaving the forum Imagineer_V which is sad to hear as you have been such a good helper and contributor to the forum, but I hoped it goes well for you in real life and that you find new games you like :-).

(Tried to message you PM wise, but couldn’t find a way so hope you don’t mind me bumping this up while saying this).

10 Likes

I’m still hoping star vs the forces of evil to come in the game maybe starting with star first then coming back with later characters in the game

Dont revive dead posts

(cuz this whole thread was for reviving Imagineer)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney