Sofia the First (character concept)

1 Like

Weak.

Disks nor red skills introduce new animations :no_mouth:

And you need to clarify when the purple skill triggers.

7 Likes

How did you do that?

But i gonna have to agree with @Filadae_Djaq on the disk. It does not introduce new animation.

Animations are not my area of expertise, so I was less concerned with them then designing the skillset.
As far as I know, Red skills are just a passive buff, so I am uncertain how something unseen could be animated.

That’s probably the closest Red skill comparable to my hypothetical skill.

As for the Friendship discs, not sure if they are animated either.
But if some are needed, for Warm Hugs, Sofia could spread her arms wide as if hugging someone.
For Avaloran Aid, she could point at the start of battle, since it’s a Passive Augmentation only and doesn’t need constant animation.

Please clarify, what do you mean by “how did you do that?”

I think they mean how did you make the image

1 Like

I found an image of Sofia wearing her Protector outfit, then took it into a image editing program and wrote the accompanying text around the image.

Then I copied the image to my iPad and uploaded the graphic to my post.

Exactly

It isn’t :neutral_face:

They’re clearly not :unamused:

2 Likes

I hope Sofia The First and other Disney Jr characters get added to Disney Heroes Battle Mode!

1 Like

I was a girl in the village doing alright but then I became a princess overnight so much to learn and see up in the castle with my new family in a school that’s just for royalty a whole enchanted world is waiting for me and I’m so excited to be Sofia the first I’m finding out what being royals all about making my way it’s an adventure every day it’s gonna be my time to show them all that I’m Sofia the firssssssssst

Plz Don’t revive dead topics.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney