Solo deals feedback

I have prescription glasses, thanks for asking. Who knew forum regulars can be so sassy :unamused:

I am speaking of players from across different servers. (Really looking for more than 1 person Muskeeter). I know the heading of this thread is “SERVER 14 solo deals”. Guess forum goers aren’t that interested in this particular topic that pertains to 1 server. Like I said, it’s only a matter of time Perblue rolls this out to OTHER SERVERS as this topic is not garnering a lot of attention and dissention from the community.

cackles continue

1 Like

There need to be some official feedback, not sure if Polaris seen any ot these posts :man_shrugging:
If not then nothing will change.

haha
 oops.

Well, all tests which was on S1 roll to other servers, while vault and air drop didn’t (tested on S10-12).
There’s some chance that this massacre won’t be added to others, and removed from S14 soon.

I hope so. Been playing this game more well over a year. I have yet to see a decision reversed by Perblue once it’s been implemented in a particular server. The company’s “we will slow down Level increases” earlier this year, didn’t actually happen, as level increases are still happening. I doubt they will go back on this solo deal.

3 Likes

Poor server 14. They just find new way to earn money and that’s it. But for me who donate every day and don’t see ANY multiple deals for more than 5 months it doesn’t matter. Idk why Per Blue make multiple deals only for players who buy deals once a week or once in 2 weeks. This is ridiculous for me. @Polaris can you explain mechanic of the deals. Why top players should pay more than other players? If you want to make more interesting deals, just rotate them once in hour like you did in the past.

1 Like

@Polaris I like the solo deals. Have they been implemented due to all the secondhand (sold/given away) accounts? I know there is a large amount of players in the server violating the TOS using bought/gifted accounts from retiring players. :thinking:

That clearly does happen & PB are clearly aware, but why would that have any affect on the deals offered? :thinking: :man_shrugging: you can’t stack deals across separate accounts

4 Likes

There’s significantly less spending going on. The deals are about the same valuewise it’s just more of stuff instead of hella random things. U get the diamonds in the package

I have been a bigger spender when the deals were stackable but have been slowing down due to finances. I would still get money for deals that i seen as valued to me for what i needed them for until the release of this update. I refuse to spend any money on this crap until it is fixed. By the way if it wasn’t for the people on server 14 i would have quit long ago i get on to talk to them and help out with what i can.

1 Like

This is unacceptable, I for one will not be buying anything while they have only solo deals.

2 Likes

:pensive:

Disappointed.

1 Like

:frowning_face: I feel bad for everyone there affected.

These deals are helpful for F2P players - because worse value for spenders, lol
They make no difference to whales, who will buy them all anyway
They have a huge negative effect to little spenders, or ‘fish / dolphins’ etc, who either simply won’t buy them or will receive much worse value than before.

I really don’t understand the logic behind them at all.

2 Likes

also, I noticed this in the OP text -

this
 isn’t true, at all. Multiple deals at the same time is the only scenario in which I and many people I know buy deals at all - and they occurr very often!! I never have considered buying any deals unless they are stacking.

4 Likes

Lol, I knew they were gonna roll this out to other servers. So sad

And I won’t buy anything, then not able to catch up with others and finally leave.

1 Like

Wow you guys don’t look at feedback at all do you? I’ve seen nothing but negative feedback following this change to deals on s14 and now you still push it to more servers and will eventually add to all servers. Why even ask for feedback if you don’t bother to listen to it. Many will quit because of this well done.

4 Likes

Yes, we do look at feedback, and we did consider it when making this decision. However, this is not the only source of communication we have with players, and overall, the response from server 14 was positive.

Well guess it has come to server 15-20 now as well. First thing I noticed is having 4 deals at the same time :thinking:

I’m bummed because I saw several comments in S14 VIP chat about how people were going to stop spending on these solo deals. It seems like only some of us actually took that to heart.

Also, way to stealth that in, with the new update. If you’re not on an affected server, enjoy it while it lasts.

1 Like

So it will simply no more money from me. And I think I’m not the only one who thinks that way

Overall response was positive !?! From who lies. All us top players and guilds halted spending

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney