Solo deals?

No one ask them, no one likes them but you decide to put them in the last minute of this update without any advice.
I’m really disspointed abou that :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Yeah, I kinda dislike the lack of communication on this part. It’s wasn’t mentioned in the Patch Notes at all and this came as quite a surprise actually.

2 Likes

Thanks for helping me save money. Those stackable offers are what really made me want to spend but since those are now gone I can comfortably and stress free ignore the offers and save money to use on other things.

4 Likes

You literally just backstabbed your fanbase Perblue…unwise choice

Another fine example of the „communication“ of Perblue

4 Likes

Yep…”MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

2 Likes

The worst surprise in the history
Why you keep spreading this sick thing to other servers when alll feedbacks are negative, are our words are nothing and always going to trash?

3 Likes

Be real here. How often did multiple deals show up before anyway?

Quite often. I bought a stacked deal last week in fact.

1 Like

quite frequently, actually

1 Like

Once per week, at least.
But now not all deals give player diamonds and rings, what’s next?

1 Like

I am not shy about it, I’ve spent thousands on this game. I’m well over vip 20. And after this update…I’m done spending. End. No more to @Polaris and Perblue’s pockets. They can figure out their salaries some other way.

5 Likes

At least once a week, and especially after cap increases was the best time to stack multiple deals.

1 Like

A lot more often than will than in the future…stop protecting a system which is exploiting its players base

1 Like

If anything these solo deals are going to save me money.
Thanks perblue :blush:

Polarus seems to think people like them for some insane reason.

I am in one of the top 10 guilds and will no longer spend money on this game. I am fed up with so many of the changes and the game is no longer fun. With so many solo deals and such showing up, all I can think about is how greedy PB has become. I see things all over the game now that ask for money or diamonds and I am tired of it.

I’m not happy about the fact I had to spend diamonds just to be able to do any challenges. I had slots before, why did they get taken away? :woman_shrugging:

Also getting fed up with how some heroes are OP. I do my best to level mine up and it ends up for nothing. I am stuck in Platinum 1 in the arena because those with OP heroes just sit there blocking everyone. It drives me crazy. I’m not sure how much more I can take of this bs.

Oh and the posts I see flagged, are not rude in anyway. They are just saying what PB doesn’t want to hear. The censorship here is ridiculous.

2 Likes

There’s already a feedback thread about solo deals here. Please keep the conversation all in one location. Thanks!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney