Some advice to PerBlue

Don’t revive dead topics

Sheesh, I went over this with the last gatekeeper. That’s not listed in the rules.

It actually is. But again, use PMs instead if it is urgent or make a new topic addressing it or something.

Where?

“Bumping” is a fancy term for “necroposting”

It’s in the rules. It’s not harmful, it’s just annoying.

4 Likes

Here, but I know you already saw it.

Do not post spam or other nonsense that disrupts the forum’s formatting, functionality, or usability, including quote pyramids or “bump” posts. This includes links to cheat or scam sites, malware, fake charities, etc.

The thing that is in italics is what was wrong about it.

Okay, this would’ve made more sense as a response than some of the other toxic and false responses. Thanks for clarifying.

1 Like

It’s not spam or nonsense so the following italicized words don’t apply. Not sure where you’re going with that.

I had no intentions of sounding this way. I always try to give others a second chance. We all make mistakes and that is ok, as long as things do not happen again.

They do, because it is another way to say necroposting.

I was not referring to you, I was told this on a board by the OP after I complimented their concept. I will not revive old posts if I am to frequent the forums again. Thank you.

I wasn’t being toxic :man_facepalming:

Server 1 here, max level but unable to actually max out a hero anymore. Everything (to buy) is labeled as SOLO DEAL anymore as if stackable deals exist (laughable). I can easily stumble into 15 mil gold in one day and just as easily spend it trying to upgrade one hero’s skill levels. Bonkers!

I think in this particular case where the new post is continuing the discussion of the old post and is still a relevant topic, there’s nothing wrong with reviving it.

Necroposting on topics that are concluded, or with comments that add no value other than a bump, is poor forum etiquette. This is fine.

3 Likes

Yes, this is correct. I can update the guidelines to make that more clear. We have new people joining the forums all the time, so a post that’s super old to some is brand new to them and they may have a something to say about it!

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney