Some Android Device Can't Update

When I login the game, the UPDATE AVAILABLE screen is come. So I click the UPDATE GAME and move to Google play screen. However, “This app isn’t compatible with your device anymore. Contact the developers for more info” is indicated and I can’t update anymore.

If you have the same situation, let write the information here.
There are many types of Android, so let’s gather information here.

My Device information

Device Model: One plus 8 pro
Android ver.: 10
RAM: 12GB

There was no problem to update and play before.
Please cooperate for a quick solution.

Please use template below.
Thank you.

Device Model:
Android ver.:
OS(If available):
RAM:

2 Likes

Same issue occured when I download the patch. My device details are listed below.

Device model: Lenovo TB-X505F
Android version: 9
RAM: 16GB

Meanwhile I sent email to the support team regarding the issue and gave them my information exactly listed above. However they haven’t replied me yet and therefore I can’t download the patch and get back to the game til now.

Btw I am in Japan too, is that related to the so-called incompatibility problem?

If this issue related to the region, the caution said like blow in Google play.
“Not available in your region”

And, I try to login at Android emulator on PC. So, I could play.
However, My main device(Oneplus8pro) still can’t update and play.
I think this situation caused by between device and game.

I also contact with the support team. They replied that they were working on this issue, so let’s wait

Wish they will launch a bug-fixing patch on it, which is not likely to happen. We got weekly context tmr and I don’t believe that we can get back to the game on time…

If you are in Japan, you should be playing on only servers 13, 15,17 or 20. There is a separate app for Japan and some Asian countries that cannot access the other servers. @Avengers_XII and @AMORPHOUS_ICE please use the contact form here to contact support so I can discuss with you what is happening. Please be sure to put ATTN: Polaris in your message so it gets escalated to me.
Thanks!

Any news about Amazon Fire devices yet?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney