Fa Mulan, Mushu and Cri-kee:

Stars: 3
Role: damage
Position: frontline
Team: red
Quote: My duty is to my heart

Attacks:-
Basic: Mulan swings her sword dealing X damage

White skill: (fire stream) Mushu breathes a stream of fire dealing X damage for X seconds

Green skill: (Bridal style) Mulan pulls out her fan and fans herself charming the enemy for X seconds

Blue skill: (warrior horse) When Mulan rides Khan into battle and dismount, Khan then rides through the enemy while dealing damage

Purple skill: (lucky cricket) When a hero is less than 50%, Cri-kee hopps towards them and increases their basic attack

Entrance: Mulan rides Khan into battle
Victory: Mulan fans herself
Defeat: Mulan goes onto her knees and pulls out a doll

Friends:-
Merida: (the two of them are both warriors) badge - horse race (warrior horse knocks enemies back)

Jasmine: (the two of them left and have an animal sidekick) badge - animal sidekick (lucky cricket increases basic attack speed)

Costume: Ping

Li Shang:

Stars: 2
Role: tank
Position: front
Quote: you fight good

Basic: swings his sword dealing X damage

White skill: (focus) Shang pulls out a bamboo staff and launches himself to the farthest enemy and hits them twice dealing X damage.

Green skill: (firework launch) A firework flies through the battling dealing X damage and explodes when it reaches the farthest enemy dealing X damage

Blue skill: (training interference) Shang throws two weight at two random enemies which slows their attack down by 20%

Purple skill: (Get down to business) when Shang uses training interference, all heroes gain 10% basic attack

Entrance: Shang lifts the weights once
Victory: Shang crosses his arms and smiles
Defeat: Shang falls and fails to get back up

Mulan: (Shang and Mulan loves each other) badge - failed trainer (training interference slows the enemy down an extra 5%)

Gaston: (the two of them are good fighters) badge -
Girl worth fighting for ( focus increases attack speed by 10%)

Shan Yu

Quote: Your walls and armies have fallen! Now it’s your turn! Bow to me!

Basic: Shan Yu swings his sword dealing X damage

White skill: (Hun soldier) Shan Yu points his sword out and a Hun soldier come running towards the back enemy and battling them for X seconds before disappearing

Green skill: (bird’s eye) Shan Yu sends Hayabusa to the farthest enemy and distracts them for X seconds by swooping down on them

Blue skill: (Hun archers) Arrows come flying down and damaging enemies dealing X damage

Purple skill: (collector) When Hayabusa returns, he collects half the enemy’s energy and gives it to Shan Yu

Entrance: Shan Yu walks in and takes his hood off while Hayabusa flies onto his shoulder
Victory: Shan Yu sheaths his sword and laughs
Defeat: Shan Yu drops his sword then puts his hood on

Peter Pan (wields sharp weapons) Badge - flying companions (Hayabusa distracts the enemy longer)

Hades (both trying to conquer something) Badge - rule them all (Hun soldier and Hun archers deal more damage)

Rapunzel

Role: Support
Position: mid-line
Team: yellow
Quote: Best! Day! Ever!

Basic: Rapunzel uses her hair as a whip dealing X damage

White skill: (pan whack) Rapunzel pulls an enemy towards her and whacks them with her pan dealing X damage and stunning them

Green skill: (Hair swing) Instead of falling, Rapunzel swings across the battle field dealing X damage and knocking enemies backwards

Blue skill: (Healing hair) When Rapunzel’s health hits 0, she uses her hair to gain X health

Purple skill: (flying lanterns) lanterns will fly over and give allies X skill for X seconds

Entrance: Rapunzel drops in with her hair
Victory: Rapunzel spins her pan
Defeat: Rapunzel’s hair falls off and changes colour)

Elsa: (there was a theory where these two were related) badge - power girls (Flying lanterns lasts longer)

Costume: Braided hair

Flynn Rider

Quote: They just can’t get my nose right!

Basic: Flynn whacks the enemy with a pan dealing X damage

White skill: (pan block) Flynn uses Rapunzel’s pan to reduce damage by 45% for X seconds

Green skill: (energy robbery) Flynn disappears then drops down and steals from the enemy with the most amount of energy

Blue skill: (the smolder) Flynn smolders at an enemy which charms them. This has a chance to fail against above level X.

Purple skill: (metal head) After using pan block, Flynn whacks the enemy with the pan

Entrance: swings bag on while walking in
Victory: pulls the crown out from the sachet
Defeat: becomes stiff the falls over

Rapunzel: (the two falls in love) Badge - sun princess (the pan will reflect projectiles and damage the enemy dealing 15% damage)

Aladdin: (they are both robbers) Badge - what to steal (Flynn steals 5% of surrounding enemies when he uses energy robbery)

Lock, Shock and Barrel

Stars: 1
Position: Frontline
Quote:Trick or treat!

Basic: Lock, Shock and Barrow rams their bath into the enemy dealing X damage

White skill: (trick or treat?) Barrel throws a lollipop at the farthest enemy slowing them down by 10%

Green skill: (behind the mask) Lock and Shock takes off their mask scaring the enemy for X seconds

Blue skill: (running bath) At the beginning of each wave, Lock, Shock and Barrel runs along the battlefield dealing X damage

Purple skill: (trap design) Lock, Shock and Barrel places traps down which slows the enemy’s attack speed by 15%

Entrance: Lock and Shock puts the mask on while Barrel takes the lollipop out from his mouth
Victory: The three of them high fives while the bath jumps
Defeat: the bath flops while the three of them cry

Huey, Dewey and Louie (they come in trios) Badge - triple trouble (running bath knocks enemies back)

Pain & Panic

Position: mid-life
Team: blue
Quote: Pain! Ow. And Panic! Gah. Reporting for duty!

Attack:-
Basic: Pain and Panic throws Hercules’ merchandise dealing X damage

White skill: (shape - shifters) Panic jumps on top of Pain and shape- shifts into the strongest enemy dealing the same amount of basic damage as them until their energy runs out

Green skill: (kid trouble) Pain and Panic turns into two little kids and charming an enemy for X seconds

Blue skill: (mortal potion) Panic throws a mortal potion at the farthest enemy dealing X damage for X seconds

Purple skill: (team support) Pain and Panic can also morph into the strongest ally

Entrance: the two tumbles into battle
Victory: Pain and Panic morphs into the two kids and high five each other
Defeat: Pain and Panic morphs into worms

Hades (they work for him) Badge - helpers (mortal potion lasts longer)

1 Like

If anyone wants to make any suggestions or complain about something, go ahead

Mulan
  • Basic Attack: Mulan can’t be Backline if she uses a Melee Attack. Either change Mulan’s Position to Frontline and keep the Melee Attack or change Mulan’s Basic Attack to, let’s say, a firework going off

• White Skill: Mushu brings out the uniqueness here. Although it’s the same as JJ and Barbossa’s Purple Skill, it’s fine anyway.

• Green Skill: An opening attack, just like Baymax, Quorra, and Aladdin.

• Blue Skill: Not sure how pulling out a fan Charms enemies but okay. A nice Skill, nonetheless.

• Purple Skill: It’s pretty interesting. I really want to see how this plays out.

• [Me] Disc: It’s just like Chief Bogo’s [Ca] Disc but I’ll take it.

• [Ja] Disc: I don’t think I saw a part of Mulan’s Concept named “Girl Worth Fighting For” but I’m assuming that this pertains to Shang’s [Ga] Disc but it doesn’t make sense for a Disc to be intertwined with another. It’s a good boost, although you need to clarify what the “Weakening” part means.

Li Shang
  • White Skill: It’s pretty interesting, but does Shang go back to his place or not?

• Green Skill: It’s another opening attack… but it has pretty good mechanics.

• Blue Skill: I feel like the Slow is too little but then again, I’m not entirely sure what’s the lowest percentage for Slow.

• Purple Skill: A nice passive boost… nothing more to say.

• [Mu] Disc: The slow boost has good intentions, but I feel like the 5% is too little. Perhaps this increases by Disc Stars?

• [Ga] Disc: A good boost, but I’m assuming that it stacks, right?

Shan Yu
  • White Skill: It feels like Felix’ White Skill but maybe that’s just me.

• Green Skill: It’s a good Skill, although you need to clarify how Hayabusa will distract the enemy. Plus, it doesn’t make sense for the length of the Distraction to be a variable.

• Blue Skill: It’s another good Skill but I think it should also damage multiple enemies, not just the backmost one.

• Purple Skill: Another good passive boost…

• [Pe] Disc: The only boost here is the Distraction Length. I feel like this can be improved somehow.

• [Ha] Disc: The only boost here is the Damage Boost, which I feel is very underwhelming.

Rapunzel
  • White Skill: It gives off a Woody [Je] vibe, but it’s a good mechanic nonetheless.

• Green Skill: A revive Skill, although, I believe, you won’t see this around B0 or P0.

• Blue Skill: It’s another opening attack… but I believe this lands in either Green or Purple Skill, whichever is your preference.

• Purple Skill: “Lanterns Will Fly” doesn’t show up in this Concept. If it’s a Disc, then it wouldn’t make sense to have a Skill boosting a Disc, it should be the other way around.

• [El] Disc: This is not a reliable Disc because it heavily relies on Rapunzel being knocked out before healing. I suggest either changing the Mechanics of the Disc or change the Skill.

Flynn Rider
  • Position and Role: There isn’t a single Hero in the game that is both a Control Hero and a Frontline Hero. They are usually a Midline or a Backline Hero.

• Basic Attack: Flynn uses a satchet to hit the enemy. Although I imagined him to use a pan but okay.

• White Skill: A unique Skill but it would have been nice if the pan literally blocked the damage instead of reducing it.

• Green Skill: A standard Energy-Stealing Skill. Although, you just need to specify how much Energy Flynn is going to steal.

• Blue Skill: A nice Charm Skill… but you just have to replace the “level 17” with “level X”.

• Purple Skill: It’s a minor boost that could have been implemented in the White Skill. It can definitely use some rework.

• [Ra] Disc: Reflecting Projectiles + Damaging Enemies. A pretty good Disc.

• [Al] Disc: Another good Disc…

LS&D
  • White Skill: A slowing Skill, although it could use a boost.

• Green Skill: A pretty standard Scaring Skill…

• Blue Skill: An opening attack, although this could be used as a Green Skill or a Purple Skill.

• Purple Skill: It’s just like HD&L’s Blue Skill but I’ll let it slide.

• [HD&L] Disc: It’s just a minor knockback boost, just like Bogo’s [Ca] Disc.

Pain and Panic
  • White Skill: A very unique Skill, I really want to know how this plays out.

• Green Skill: A standard Charming Skill. Although the Charm Length should not be a variable.

• Blue Skill: A DoT Skill… pretty standard if you ask me, just like Calhoun’s Blue Skill

• Purple Skill: A pretty nice boost and Skill…

• [Ha] Disc: The only boost here is the DoT Length of the Blue Skill, which, for me, is a bit underwhelming.

I would like to see them add Mushu from Mulan to the game. I think that would be cool. Also, the cricket too!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney