Some observations on Frozone and a possible fix

So by that logic all the videos you have posted dismissing the text explanations is your proof that I am wrong.

The biggest issue that I have with your logic is that you don’t back it up with anything. I provide sources and discuss the interactions of the entrance skills with a heroes kit and explain their purpose. Whilst you are trying to poke holes into my reasoning with nothing backing it up. It would be something if you said something like “In my experience…” or “My guild has said…” but you have none of that.

I’m not saying that entrance skills are the end all be all abilities but that they have their uses. I have pointed out the flaws in my own reasoning and am aware in the limited viability that they have. However you are completely writing off all heroes who have such a skill in their arsenal despite heroes like Powerline who have an entrance skill and are dominant in Challenger Arena and Colosseum and considered one of the best control heroes in the game.

Can you at least try and have an actual discussion about how entrance skills are the biggest thing holding a hero like Baymax back without being dismissive and trying to change the rules of a debate?

1 Like

The only tanks Baymax overthrows in terms of power & comparison is Rex, Maui, Ralph, Felix, Sulley The Queen of Hearts, Hades & usually Shank yet let’s be REMINDED about how awful they are. His only defensive capabilities are His entrance which is pretty trash & His white skill unless you’re fighting a crit damage team.

Hate to break it to you but Hades is actually one of the best Tanks in the game. Damage redirection, revive, and a Red skill that has him stay at 1 HP that triggers once before and once after he revives.

I do agree that most of those tanks are worse than Baymax but the discussion was about why Baymax’s entrance is bad and not of here are all the Tanks that Baymax is better than. A Tank is not simply a damage sponge. That is their main purpose but certainly not their only one.

Baymax does also have a Study that lasts for 12 seconds which is pretty good in and of itself on top of either giving his allies extra armor with increased shield strength amd duration with Wall-E’s disk or increased skill power and his “useless” entrance attack freezing for 2.5 seconds. He also boasts some of the highest Armor in the game reaching a max of 240k when you have him maxed out. Now the main reason he is weaker than other Tanks is his lack of sustain but to call him weak because of his entrance skill which is in all reality one of his strongest skills is just flat out wrong.

The three biggest reasons that Baymax is not top tier currently is because of his lack of sustain, how strong Fantastic damage dealers are and how weak Normal Damage dealers are.

The three top tanks currently are Hades, Oogie and Gerald, Marlin & Nemo. All of which have sustain and high Reality along with Hades and Oogie being scarers. Hades has his revive and Red skill nonsense. Oogie has healing and theoretically infinite max HP and Skill Power scaling and G M&N having a 70% damage reduction along with a 10% Max HP heal every 2 seconds.

Only 2 of the Top 11 Damage heroes in the game are Normal Damage primary dealers in Beast and Miss Piggy. All the other 9 (Kida, Scrooge, Duke, Megavolt, Stitch, Elsa, D&B, Peter Pan and Randall) including the 2 S tiers, Peter Pan and Randall are Fantastic damage dealers. This is a double edged sword for Baymax as his study and ludicrous Armor growth are not as useful not because they are weak skills but purely because of the current meta.

This isn’t even mentioning how common blinds are in the current meta with H&D, Collete, Powerline or how Captain Hook is another counter to Normal Damage heroes because of his white skill or the fact of having Beast and Miss Piggy could be taken over by someone like Jafar.

There are so many factors why a hero like Baymax is not currently top tier, but that does not make him bad, nor is the reasoning behind his placement due in any way, shape, or form, because of his entrance skill.

1 Like

Best is too strong of a term to describe Hades, He really relies on very specific teammates & enemies in a match.

1 Like

Once again there is vague dismissal of an opinion not backed up by examples or counterpoints.

I won’t waste anymore of your time as clearly I am in the wrong for trying to discuss tactics and how to improve old heroes and looking to teach why I rank heroes the way that I do. You don’t put any effort into your responses and only pick one piece of my responses to dispute. So obviously I am not worth your time or explanations of how you place heroes power wise in this game.

Once again best of luck in the game and have a good day/afternoon/evening, whatever it may be for you.

2 Likes

I’m not going to provide proof unless you provide some first. What I have said are well known facts most of this community knows. All your “proof” is just TEXT with no images claiming you talk to top players. You have YET to post a single photo that would prove such claims.

You claim you want to debate & prove this claim of yours to me but all you do is FLAG me & FLAG and claiming to have proof but provide absolutely ZERO(0). It is very clear you just wanted to turn a debate into a pointless & uncivilized argument. You’re afraid of the truths I speak so you flagged me UNTIL @system literally disbaled my ability to speak.

YOU WERE NEVER WILLING TO DEBATE IN THE FIRST PLACE. PS: stop mention reworking old heroes because the debate was about how Baymax was trash, you’re trying to change the subject.

So first things first, I never said I spoke to any high level players. I based my opinion on a public tier list made by a high level player on the DisneyHeroesMobile subredit. Which you can find here.

Secondly I did flag you over the use of deragatory terms that you used to describe subreddits in general as it is offensive to people with mental disabilities/special needs. Any other flags you recieved were not on me and even if they were multiple people/staff on the forums would have to flag you to have taken away your posting privileges.

Lastly the OP that I made when I created this topic was on the subject of reworking old heroes, specifically Frozone. You attempted to discredit it with a talk of how bad entrance abilities are since that what I had changed Frozone’s green skill into.

I had every intention of having a debate and discussion in a civilized manner but your multiple attempts to discredit me were done without proof or ideologies to back up your side of this debate.

One last thing of note the subreddit I had mentioned earlier also contains a website that shows you the stats of all heroes at different power levels which is up to date with R7 lvl 170. Here are some screenshots of said website with Baymax’s information that I used to talk about his maximum 240k armor.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney