Some suggestions

Ok first, i know theres a lot here at least it feels like it but thanks to anyone who reads it all.

Features:
Solo Campaign-
°Once a character is o5 with all badges equiped they can do a solo campaign to unlock the orange skill.
°Disks would need to be switched out to make some stages easier and to add another layer of difficulty.
°All characters would share the same solo stam like you would in friendship campaigns

Tower-
°Allow players to compete in 1v1 style arena(with all the new mod improvements it would be nice to see how and who players mod and whos are the best)

Items:
°Instant black market
°Instant mega mart
°City watch refresh pots
°Arena refresh pots
°Collisum refresh pots
°Team xp pots

Qol:
General-
°Skip dialogue option for cutsceens in the options menu.
°Slow option for fights to help see atk sequences for better planning.
°Add a log of purchases in the guild store window so all guild member can see. You could also include who made the purchase.
°Add a push and hold feature to put select heroes on auto for fights while leaving others free to store their white skills.
°Remove heroes from the “can equip” window if the badge has already been equiped for those ranks.
°Display a red indicator on items still needed by heroes while looking at items in the item window.
°Show which heroes if any were defeated in the msgs for Arena and Collisum defences and defeats.
°Display where hired mercs were used on the merc board.

Chat-
°Allow chat pop ups in player selection screens to help prevent mistakes while ppl are getting ready to atk.
°Allow a vote mechanic for the guild wall for planning purchases with ppl in different time zones.

Deals-
°Allow ppl to save and spend easier by not running the deals randomly and instead do yearly, monthly, weekly, daily, and special deals.
°The yearly deal could also include vip for the year to encourage move regular players.
°Special deals could be the same as the flash deals.
°Plan special deal days in advance so ppl can plan better for them and possibly spend more then they would regularly.

Invasion-
°Show who is atking bots while they are being atked.
°More variety of buffs and debuffs for players:
Hp up, Atk up, Sp up, Atk speed up, ect…

Heist-
°Show who is atking the thief.
°Everyone votes to kick, no vote would count as a kick vote to play as a safty if everyone went afk but the leader.
°Block players from joining public heists once the hideout has been found.

Heroes:
DuckTales-
°Scrooge
°Gizmo duck
°Heuy, Dewey and Louie
°Webby
°Launchpad

Rescue Rangers-
°Chip n dale
°Gadget
°Monterey Jack & Zipper
°Flash the wonder dog

TailSpin-
°Baloo
°Kit
°Wildcat
°Rebecca
°Molly

Gummi Bears-
°Sunni
°Tummi
°Zummi
°Grammi

Wuzzles-
°Bumblion
°Eleroo
°Butterbear
°Moosle
°Rhinokey
°Hoppopotamu

Skills:
°More nul disables. (Even if they nul one person at a time)
°More summons. (like hiro)
°Thief. (gain x gold per atk)
°Revive. (revive 1st fallen ally)
°Heatvision. (able to atk invisable ppl)
°Formation. (Return to original fight positions)

1 Like

Is this what you call FEW?

1 Like

Lol yeah i know. i still have a lot more ideas too but I think these were just the best.

Not sure what your saying… Should i add the rest of the ideas? Did you like those ideas?

They weren’t very thought out… for example, the first one. Orange skills are a terrible idea, skills are far too expensive as is. Not to mention how boring a campaign with only one hero would be. And for another example, the tower. One-hero arena is just going to devolve into a game of “who’s got the better Moana?” There wasn’t a single idea I agreed with.

Ok moana is not the best hero. Scar can beat her 1v1 and thats my point. With all the mods there will be more customization and therefore challenge. Anyways arena is not to far off from your example. Everyone is using the olaf dw mal and elsa combo. The 5th is usually a little different.
Secondly as far as the orange skills we ARE getting orange skills so why not slow things down more by doing solo camps. You wouldnt have to max out everyones orange skill at once that way either.
Also you say theres not one idea you liked what about the rest of the post. You only mentioned the 2 features at the top of the post. How would the qol not help anyone? I got some of those ideas from guildies so i know im not the only one who would like to see a few implemented.

No we are not. Please could you find me any evidence of an Orange Skill coming to the game? I mean this week we are going to be more than half way though Orange (5 of 9 orange levels). What makes you think we will get a skill this late?

Have to agree with @PawpsicleSticks, not many good suggestions here - battle to agree with anything tbh. Most of it is just not necessary. Maybe the instant black market, mega mart and some sort of consumable for extra CW would be OK.

2 Likes

Ok, it’s whoever has the best Scar. There’s just no variety in it. And I don’t appreciate my post being flagged, you need to learn to take constructive criticism.

This may be true in the top ranks, but I’m in Platinum 3 and there are still people using Yax, Felix, and Nick. If you’re going to say this, include some proof like a screenshot.

Sorry your post got flagged but i didnt do it. And i wouldnt say scar is the best either. He can be beaten easily by others. I dont think you are fully understanding what mods will allow as far as customization.
Also of course you still see yax if your in p3 most ppl dont have the best ones unlocked yet. Ive been in challenger and its all pretty much the same teams in challenger and p1 now. Furthermore i dont need proof im not lying. Anyone who actually plays the game can look at the challenger ranks.
And just to get this nipped in the bud before it becomes a long drawnout thing. Thx for your opinion. Anyone else?

And to anwser your question emitz. When orange badges were first added on server 1 this happened. Easter Egg: New skills to be unlocked?
We are all just guessing it will be after o5 is released. As there has been no official report to my knowledge. Ppl have also found coding for orange skills within the programming.
Are you guys telling me you wouldnt like to see whos atking the thief in heist? None of the qol suggestions sound good? I have a hard time believing 49 ppl can come up with a list of qol improvments and you 2 are telling me you cant find one helpful one.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney