Someone Help Me

I can never get past Tier 24 no matter how much time and effort I sink into invasion. Can someone explain their strategy so that I can see what I am doing wrong.

2 Likes

That is extremely rude. Please be a kinder person on the forums, especially when there is no reason to hate someone just for asking for help

1 Like

I honestly find this funny. But I get the feeling it wasn’t a joke.

There are a lot of variables in invasion but here are a few (very basic) pointers:

• Start quickly, if you fall behind the rest of your guild on the first day it is harder to catch up.

• At the start, only attack your own bosses until you are no longer able to kill them in a single attack. After that start attacking other bosses as well.

• Attack as many bosses as you possibly can, but never use more than one attack on a boss, even if you would be able to kill it with a second attack.

• Try to use the same team for breaker quest and boss fights, and power that team up as much as possible.

• When the shop refreshes, buy as many power-ups and breakers as you can. Most of the other store items are useless.

7 Likes

Thanks! I’m going to change the way do Invasion now cause I definitely can see several key differences that make sense now.

Also when it’s yellow invasion Sulley is amazing, he can carry the rest of the team

1 Like

My Sulley isn’t very well upgraded… still at Purple 4. As far as Yellow team healing goes, my Joy is Red 1.

Depending on my luck, sometimes I need a few revives, but basically yah…

3 Likes

Yeah for invasion shops I mostly buy revives and breakers. Sometimes I buy powerups.

When there’s only a few hours left and I already have all the powerups, breakers, and revives and I still have invasion shop coins, then I buy some of the other things.

2 Likes

I buy every powerup i can. Slow, invincibility, and hex are necessary for breakers when needed. Armor shred, energy regen, and reality shred are good to have to do 10% dmg to a bot, increasing rewards. The key to invasion is the ability to get on several times throughout the day to hit bots, that and a good guild. Buy breakers when needed remembering that the bot rewards scale up with levels.

2 Likes

I don’t buy any of the other items and at the end of every invasion I still have loads left over. Concentrate on power ups, these will allow you to beat more bosses and you will naturally pick up plenty of the other items as loot.

4 Likes

I usually buy only powerups until Thursday evening, by which point I’ve usually got enough boss tech stored up to also get the lowest couple of breakers. I like to leave myself just enough (rather, in a position to accumulate just enough) to be able to clear out the shop of powerups & breakers on Friday.

All the other consumables are plentiful just by killing bosses - if I’ve still got boss tech left after Friday, I’ll buy Hex to try and get through a few more breaker quests for collection points

3 Likes

Well, I don’t know if it was implemented in the top guilds. But in my experience, the guild members attack the guild’s bosses first and they go to their own bosses when the guild’s boss reached a high level. I don’t know if this method is ethical though. :man_shrugging:t4:

The purpose is to get more Invasion points. A guild member usually attack until 100 leaving those more difficult bosses to the others. :worried:

You always get a power up from your own boss, so I find by having a really rapid start attacking your own bosses you will be more effective against all other bosses very quickly.

2 Likes

If you can’t do 10% on a higher level bot, always “tag” it. The rewards are worth far more than one breaker.

Avoid using revives for Heroes as much as possible especially in the beginning. Start hoarding boots early and only use them when it’s really hard. Attack upper level bots the 1st 2 days first before your own like guild bots start at 50 lvl. I always attack those first before lvl 10 bots just to get me more boosts and points for the tiers. So I have more both shields to use later. Always do daily both and invasion stamina quests each day especially those for the daily quests. Even if you lose every time you can still meet the requirements for daily quests the two regarding invasion. Don’t do each ward unless necessary to beat the breakers.

Hope this helps

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney