Something else to balance CW

There are still 0 sights of fixing matchmaking in the CW, maybe at least wards in CW could be lowered, it’s still something, and much better than waiting for nothing.

Wards

Affect on enemy side (positive)

• Increased HP 100% --> 50%
  • Increased BD 100% --> 50%
  • Increased SP 100% --> 50%
  • Increased armor X --> lower the value by 50%
  • Increased reality X --> lower the value by 50%
  • Enemies immune to disables 100% --> 50% chance to ignore disables
  • Enemies get a shield at start ‘‘for short duration’’ (~17 seconds isn’t short)
    • Reduce duration of shield ~17 seconds --> 5 seconds
    • Reduce HP of a shield by 50%

Affect on the player (negative)

• Reduced attack speed 50% --> 30%
  • Reduced SP 75% --> 40%
  • Reduced all heal sources 75% --> 40%
  • Increased taken damage by tanks 100% --> 50%
  • Reduced attack 75% --> 30%
  • Reduced energy gain by support and control heroes 75% --> 50%

Could you pass this further to the team @Polaris, the whole game community would REALLY appreciate this change in CW.

13 Likes

Love these suggestions. I really hope Polaris will pass this along so that it might be implemented. Because some of these wards are honestly way to overpowered.

3 Likes

I think reduced heal should be done away with altogether. It kinda destroys the purpose of city watch- keeping your heroes healthy from fight to fight.

3 Likes

:deciduous_tree: Refreshing the topic so more people will be able to see it :deciduous_tree:

Very true. I just faced a team consisting of Mulan, Li Shang, Rapunzel, Kristoff & Elsa all maxed aboev 300k power each and they had a 100% skill power boost and 100% HP boost. As if that team isn’t difficult enough! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This needs to be taken up from necrotimes.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney