Song of the Year (2022)

As 2022 draws to a close, it’s take the time to reflect on the all the great (or not so great) times. And for Disney, you can count on their songs to lift the spirits. There are some songs that have been drawn to be the song of the year.

For 2022, the canidates for song of the year are

Song of the Year (2022)
  • Nobody Like U (Turning Red)
  • Cars on the Road (Cars on the Road)
  • Trucks (Cars on the Road)
  • The Witches are Back (Hocus Pocus 2)
  • They’re the Clades! (Strange World)
  • Fairytale Life (Disenchanted)
  • Badder (Disenchanted)
  • Love Power (Disenchanted)

0 voters

Now it up to you to decide on which one of these song you think will be the song of year of 2022.

All three disenchanted songs are really great! The rest I don’t really care about lol.

I haven’t watched any of these movies or shows, so I have no idea

:musical_note: You can claim you’re bad, but I’m a better badder… :musical_note:

I’ve had Badder stuck in my head since watching Disenchanted, so that gets my vote. :joy:

1 Like

Easily and by far Nobody like U from 4TOWN!

Haven’t seen Strange World though, so that could maybe be something. Don’t care for either Hocus Pocus or Disenchanted (like I don’t have to see those) and Cars was fine, but in song terms nothing compared to 4TOWN’s songs

1 Like

Idk, it’s kinda just generic pop to me, lol. Disenchanted is more unique while still pulling some classic fairy tale/musical aspects.

But I’m obviously more biased towards that style of music too lol.

Anyways if you haven’t seen disenchanted you should at least check out Badder, it’s a true villain song and seems to be the fan favourite.

1 Like

Well I voted, Nobody like you, because it’s so catchy!
It’s very cool, catchy and is sung by my favourite characters in turning red!
:musical_note:I never met nobody like you, had friends and I had buddies, it’s true!:musical_note:

1 Like

I’m on your side bro

Me too hahahahaha

The Song of the Year will revealed tomorrow. Cross your fingers that your song is the song of the year.

We can already see the results, and sadly 4TOWN didn’t get the Song of the year…

Don’t count your chickens before they hatch. There might be a turn.

The results are in.

And you are all in for a big surprise

The 2022 Song of the Year is...

Cars on the Road

cfe9ba3d368d1172035fb14447aef748

Oh, uh, who made that verdict? I thought we were going by poll results :sweat_smile:

Uh…

I guess I never told you but I got all this from DisneyChris.com as well as the results. If you don’t believe me, go see for yourself.

But if it makes you feel any better, it threw me in for a loop too.

2 Likes

Oh ok :sweat_smile: it’s not that I didn’t believe you just didn’t know that lol.

Well… interesting choice :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Unexpected outcome really, but it happens :man_shrugging:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney