Sonic 2 review

Well. I watched the movie. And it’s amazing! I highly recommend it to be the best movie in 2022 so far…

Spoiler warning! Click/Tap at your own risk

There are 2 new characters in the movie. The first is super sonic, and it’s so super(no pun intended)! In the post credits scene, you can see shadow the hedgehog. So yeah, he’s going to be in the next one

I like how they use the same actress who voice tails in some games to voice the same character. Idris Elba is great at voicing knuckles. We heard Jim Carey planning to retire from acting, so maybe he won’t be in the third film, maybe? I give it 5 stars, and a 10/10. Best video game movie ever.
Note: can’t wait to see the third movie soon.
Also sorry for posting it hours after my previous post.

There is a post about smash bros….

It’s in Community Chatter so I think it just counts :man_shrugging:… I mean it is also under Game Chat so it possibly shouldn’t be allowed

Fair enough, I guess.

Sonic appeared in WiR… bye.

So is this… Super Smash Bros

Yeah but still neither thread really belongs under ‘Game Chat’. I think it would be better to reinstate General Chat as a means for off-topic discussions saving this category for actual DHBM related topics

1 Like

I haven’t seen sonic 2 yet but I heard the movie is good and it’s 2 hours and 2 minutes long

It is like 20 minutes too long, but otherwise I can tell from my experience it is worth it… luckily.

It’s longer than the first one

l’m still going to see Sonic 2.

What the heck, I’ll put in my review.

I find this movie to be quite satisfying as they have tied some loose ends to the Sonic the Hedgehog franchise.

Apart from the introduction of Tails and Dr. Eggman gaining his signature look. The movie also saw the introduction of Knuckles the Enchidna whose personality and literal mindiness rivals that of Drax. Not only that, it also saw the introduction of the master emerald and the chaos emeralds. The chaos emeralds played a significant role in the most of the sonic games so they would probably play a big role in movies as well.

Not only THAT, five little words…

Spoiler Alert

SHADOW! THE! HEDGEHOG! IS! HERE! That right, everyone’s favorite brooding black hedgehog anti-hero is set to make an appearance in the film franchise in the near future.

As for the fate of Dr. Eggman, he’ll be back. He always comes back.

So all in all, a rather good follow up to the first movie. And seeing how they’re still several major characters and events from the games still unexplored (Amy Rose, Rouge the Bat, and Metal Sonic to name a few) I say this cinematic universe is off to a good start.

But Jim Carey might retire from acting soon.

Where did you hear that from?

I heard it on some rumors said that he will retire soon.

Took my son to watch it over the weekend. Didn’t really have much hope for the film after watching the first one, but all I can say is I was proved wrong! Fantastic film and would encourage everyone with, or without, children to go watch it. Superb film.

1 Like

I must agree with this. I watched both and while I liked the first one, I had a wide grin after watching the second one. It did most things with a far better execution.

2 Likes

Yeah and it’s longer than the first one

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney