Sort in missions

I’m hopeing that in a update soon there will be a sort button in missions. I’m getting tired of scrolling through all the available missions looking for the lowest level missions. Please add a sort by level button. (Level of the mission, not level of friendship)

5 Likes

Agreed.

20 characters

1 Like

A filter option will also greatly help.
Like show missions by “time to finish”, so for example I’ll only chose to see the 2 hours / “a” missions.
Or by a hero / badge etc.

5 Likes

You could just use the “Hero-Hero” Filter… that usually narrows down the list…

No. Then you have to scroll down the entire list for 20 hours , then remember what heroes you dont have at level 10 yet. Filters are much better and easier.

5 Likes

@Polaris
In case this wasn’t noticed :slightly_smiling_face:

Was noticed! :+1: I passed it along to the design team to consider.

8 Likes

@Polaris I have every single friendship mission unlocked. I can’t even count how many that is when have to scroll down. If I have to start all new missions, it takes too long to scroll thru. It would be nice to choose by mission letter type, or completion time. Sometimes I don’t even bother.

1 Like

@Polaris
Any updates? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Polaris me again :slightly_smiling_face:

I am so on board with making improvements here. A few changes I would personally love:

1. Filter - Not max (I.e. show only less than level 15)
  2. Filter - By letter: A, B, C, etc. (e.g. I love A’s when I have time to monitor, and starting B’s before I go to sleep)
  3. Sort - Level ascending
3 Likes

Any update on if they are going to do this?

Hop pop, any news?

I agreed !!
It takes a long time now to scroll down :frowning:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney