Sort Missions

If it’s possible, I would like to see a sort option for the friend missions. To be able to list the missions from lowest level to highest level.

Please and Thank You

Disclaimer: if someone already posted this, I apologize. I just did a quick glance to see if there was any discussion on this and I couldn’t find any.

4 Likes

Great idea - the current contest shows that we desperately need more filters for missions !

1 Like

I would like a hide missions feature, kind of like the heart function in friend finder but the opposite for missions.(would be nice in friend finder as well as a hero sort in friend finder)

This would be a great feature. I have often thought about posting this. I also have 2 other suggestions that go along with missions.

1. When using the friend finder, how about when you click the “Go” button, it just takes you automatically to the next fight available for those friends instead of the extra click on the friend icon.

2. Can we get some spacing between the friend icons on the maps? I’ve had a few here recently that when I click on a friendship, it clicks on the wrong one because it is buried beneath it. The hit boxes are too big on the icons basically and you can’t touch the one you want because it is activating the one it is covering.

I agree, more sorting options for friendship missions would be nice.

I’d also like to see the ability to set specific friendship missions to an “ignore” status or something so that the pink exclamation goes away on the home screen when there are missions that I could start, but have no interest in starting. 2 hour missions that have been completed (i.e. have gotten the 5 memories already) for friendships that are above level 10 being the prime example as I have no interest in spamming 2 hour missions that require purple badge bits once I’m at the point that I can access friend campaign episode 8.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney