Sour as honey, sweet as a lemon

Honey Lemon

“Now THAT is a chemical reaction!”

Honey Lemon is a back-line control hero

ANIMATIONS

Entrance: Honey Lemon throws a pink chemball, that forms a cushion, onto the ground as she falls from the sky and lands on, bouncing off of it as the cushion disappears

Victory: Honey Lemon jumps up in the air, cheering

K.O.: Honey Lemon gasps as she places her hand onto her mouth

Basic Attack: Honey Lemon takes out a pink chemball and throws it at an enemy, dealing Y damage

SKILLS

White Skill: Chemical Cannon
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Passive: Every time Honey Lemon performs a basic attack, she gains 3 stacks of “Research”. Every stack of “Research” grants her 5% of her total amount of Skill Power.

Active: The player chooses a disable for this skill to apply to all enemies, including: stun, freeze, or blind. Then, Honey Lemon turns her purse into a shooter, shooting chemballs across equal to the amount of “Research” that she has, dealing X damage to all enemies per hit, applying the disable the player chose to all enemies for 8 seconds.

While on auto, the first use of “Splash Cannon” stuns enemies. The second use of “Splash Cannon” freezes enemies, and the third use of “Splash Cannon” blinds enemies, and the cycle repeats for the rest of the battle.

Honey Lemon’s stacks of “Research” reset until after she finishes using this skill.

Like this:

Green Skill: Chemical Explosion
Honey Lemon throws a blue chemball at the center of all the enemies as it creates a puff of smoke on impact, freezing the enemy with the most skill power and blinding all enemies for 7 seconds.

Freeze or Blind may fail against enemies above level Z.

Blue Skill: Sticky Situation
:sparkles: Fantastic Damage
Honey Lemon throws a pink chemball at the frontmost enemy, dealing X damage, stunning them for 6 seconds.

Purple Skill: Power Purse
Honey Lemon deals Z more damage to any disabled enemy.

Red Skill: Embrittling Elements
At the beginning of every wave, Honey Lemon removes Z armor from the enemy with the most armor, Z reality from the enemy with the most reality, and X Max HP from the enemy with the most HP.

This effect is reduced against enemies above level Z.

Additional Stat Boosts:
+Z Max HP
+Z Skill Power
+Z damage with “Sticky Sutuation”

X = Skill Power; Y = Basic Damage; Z = Level Cap

FRIENDSHIPS

Honey Lemon - EVE
Sticker Party
Increased Damage
Allies: WALL-E, Jafar, Hiro

• +X Skill Power to all allies
  • +X Basic Damage to all allies
  • Allies may deal 5% more damage to enemies that are disabled

Honey Lemon - Sally
Poisonous Brew
Everlasting Disables
Allies: Jack Skellington, Yzma, Violet

• +X Max HP
  • Any disables made by Honey Lemon last 0.2% longer for every stack of “Research” she has

Hope you liked it!

9 Likes

ANNOUNCEMENTS

• Upcoming Concepts
    • Muffet
    • Anna
  • Refreshes
    • Dipper
    • Stan Pines
    • Ford Pines

I am running out of ideas on who to do concepts on, so I would be open to any suggestions!

Also, please check out my Nihilego concept!

What happened to Hamm?

Did you thought that sally disc could cause posion with 1 off honey lemon s skills?

Gone…

(I might attempt him again, I don’t know)

I am sorry, what?

I know a character you should do: Yen Sid

1 Like

He’s saying that with the Sally disk could have enemies take damage over time… or something

I tried to ask if you thught about the sally disc could enable honey lemon pisioning enemys with 1 off her skills?

Uh…

I don’t see the word “poison” here so… no

Very nice concept.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney