Spamton (Unlikely [[Hyperlink Blocked]])

The following concept contains spoilers for Deltarune Chapter 2

“THAT’S RIGHT!! NOW’S YOUR CHANCE TO BE A [[BIG SHOT]]!!”
maxresdefault (1)
Hey every it’s him! Spamton G. Spamton will make deals your enemies don’t wanna miss! Click here to find out how!

Role: Midline Control
(IF YOU’VE [[Lost Control Of Your Life]]THEN YOU JUST GOTTA GRAB IT BY THE [[Silly Strings]])

Team Color: Red
(ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS SHOW ME. YOUR [[HeartShapedObject]].)

[[Skills]]

White Skill: SMOOTH TASTE OF [NEO]

[Passive]: At the start of a wave, Spamton marks the enemy with the highest skill power with Big Shot. Enemies with Big Shot are applied with an additional effect from Spamton’s skills. If an enemy with Big Shot is KOed, the next enemy with the highest Skill Power is applied with it when the active skill is triggered.
([[BIG SHOT!!!]])

[Active]:Spamton forms a cannon arm that blasts three times, dealing X fantastic damage to all enemies and saps them for 7 seconds on the last hit. Enemies with Big Shot lose all their energy and are stunned for 7 seconds.
20211110_204622
(THEN A DEAL’S A DEAL!!!)

Green Skill: CONSUME [[Kr0mer]]

Spamton sucks up kromer from all enemies, stealing 100 energy from them. Enemies with Big Shot are given Weaken and Blind for 7 seconds.
20211110_204718
(YUM YUM. DELICIS KROMER.)

Blue Skill: A MAN OF THE [[Pipis]]

Spamton throws three Pipis in front of him, forcing the enemies to target them. Each Pipis has X HP and are immune to debuffs, disables and TRUE damage, but they cannot move and they can’t be healed, buffed or revived. Enemies with Big Shot take X TRUE damage and their skill cooldowns increase by 7 seconds when KOing a Pipis.
20211110_215707
(A REAL [Pipis] PERSON)

Purple Skill: Heal Deal

Every time Spamton deals damage, he heals X HP.
([Press F1 for] HELP)

Red Skill: [[Hyperlink Blocked]]

Every time Spamton uses “Smooth Taste of NEO”, his attack speed permanently increases by 20%, and caps at 100%.
Spamton is immune to everything from enemies with Big Shot. The effect disappears if Spamton is the only hero left.
(I’LL GET SO. I’LL GET SO. I’LL GET SO.)

+X Skill Power
+X Fantastic Crit
+X Pipis HP

Battle Badge

Is charged in battle when: Enemies with Big Shot attack Spamton 3 times.
(WRONG)

Stat Buff: +X Max HP
Lineup Buff: +X% Energy Gain per Red Hero
Effect Buff: 7 seconds of Shatter on the enemy with Big Shot
([Die Now] AND I’LL THROW IN [50] [Bullets] FOR FREE!)

Animations

Victory: He laughs.
20211110_205550
(HAEAHAEAHAEAHAEAH!!)

Defeat: His head slumps down and his eyes turn blank.
Screenshot_20211110-205337_YouTube
(… … Mike…)

Entrance: A dumpster glitches in, and Spamton jumps out, laughing. The dumpster glitches out afterwards.
20211110_205148
([[Number 1 Rated Salesman1997]])

Basic Attack: Spamton laughs out a random word from his mouth at an enemy. Those words could be: Bargains, Prices, Values, etc.
SmartSelect_20211110-205807_YouTube
(ENL4RGE Yourself)

Friendships and Friendship Campaigns

Coming soon.

(AND DON’T… FORGET!)
(TO [[Like And Subscribe]] FOR MORE [[Hyperlink Blocked.]])
(HAEAHAEAHAEAHAEAH!!)

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney