Special Daily Events Feedback (Liveops Team)

Firstly, I hope I can make this topic @Loutre, so that players can give relevant feedback about the Special Daily Events prepared by Liveops Team.

What I would like to remark is the “Red Skill Chips in Elite” event, which does not scale at all and is outdating pretty fast.

If I could suggest to the Team behind it some scaling:

(Max Red Skill Level / 2) / 15 per “Raid 1”
2 is for Double Elite Drops, 15 is for Max Elite Chances per character (if it has 3 spots in Elite Campaign).

The aim of this is to give players a chance for guaranteed Red Skill Level with Double Elite C. Drops item.

Current scaling as I suggest for it would be: 180 / 2 / 15 = 6 skill chips (Currently, the event gives 3 skill chips).

I encourage players to give ideas about any of the Daily Events they find could use some work on. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I thought Server 25 will have a different cap raise but nope… it will have the same damn cap raise as s21 and s23 :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Wrong topic.

3 Likes

I suggest “chance of double craft” event (maybe 50-80%) like older perblue game called “dragonsoul”

It will reduce stamina cost and maintain gap between P2P and F2P player

1 Like

Double Crafting events were great, but also came with a major downside which was that they really, really encouraged hoarding all crafting stuff until they came along (they were once a week so really crafting became a once-weekly thing).

If they were introduced here it would have to be permanent to avoid that happening, meaning the chance would probably need to be much lower.

It was also possible to ‘airplane mode’ the crafts to make sure you got doubles for each badge, so that would need fixing !

I also think they were introduced by Gree only once they had decided on a timeframe in which to close the game, as a way to help more people reach endgame content - so wouldn’t expect it any time soon :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

In my opinion, the “Buy more gold” and “Diamond crate discount” events are the most useless of them all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: they should be deleted/removed from game completely

And like @The_Real_Numi said, the elite red skill chips need to be increased. Last Halloween, we have 5 skill chips per elite fight. Why can’t it stay that way?

1 more thing, double or even triple CW gold is horrible. The amount we get from it is even less than a normal gold port :joy::joy::joy: how is that even helpful???

For example, today, I got 6+M from CW and 19+M from port :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

What is that event like? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Someone (Pip, I think?) mentioned another game announced their Daily Events a month in advance; I think that would be very helpful, even if that window were shortened to just a week at a time. Being able to plan is a lot more fun and rewarding than having to gamble and stressing over whether to spend or to keep hoarding.

Not exactly a Daily Event, but kinda close to it since it’s a random, daily thing: I’d also like to see the bonuses for Creep Surge improved, since the gold payout was reduced. Maybe having the 200% bonus show up every other day, the 400% bonus every four or five days, and the 800% bonus at least once every two weeks.

For approvals reasons we cannot do a calendar.

How long before the event happening has the liveops team approvals?
Even just like… the end of the day preceding the event would be great…

Is it possible to say @Loutre?

2 Likes

Chance Double Craft Event

It will look like this, when you tap power craft it will gives a chance to get 2 item (double instead of 1), so basically you have a CHANCE to spend 5k to earn that item, and it will help us to scale stamina cost

The chance maybe around 50-100%
And can be happen once in a month

cc : @loutre

Wow. It is even better than double drop, which is the reason I know it will never come to the game. Unless when it is about to close :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

This is basically standard double drops that could scale with standard double drops.
Remember why PB does not allow for the items to stack? So…

yes

I wouldn’t dismiss it so readily as being absolutely out of the question, because this is a real event that did exist and was a regular feature in PerBlue’s previous game (albeit after it was handed over to another publisher)

With some of the changes I mentioned previously it could definitely be an interesting addition that wouldn’t break the game - perhaps as a new guild perk with increasing % chance, rather than a typical ‘event’.

this though… PB just does not have it in its blood, sadly…

1 Like

This Tapjoy event is not good.

Tapjoy and Fiber are full of scams @Loutre, unless the special menu means that the team has something verified here (likely not though).

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney