Special deals

Hiya,

I have a complaint/feedback about these special 4 hour deals. They’re great value in a short time period but I feel that they’re “distributed” unfairly. Its always in the middle of the night for EU players and we can hardly if ever buy them unless you’re up at an ungodly hour and its giving an unfair disadvantage in example during contest because American and maybe Asiatic players can buy them but Europeans cannot.

I would like to see it fairly distributed timewise so either everyone can use it or put it up at different timezones so each timezone can use it atleast once.

Yours sincerey,

4 Likes

… I didn’t even knew they exist, wow, that’s not cool…

2 Likes

One of the flash deals was between 5 and 6 AM. The only way I saw it was because I wake up at 5:40 AM to go to work.

I woke up at 6am and there was a special deal or flash deal and it was a good deal but i am not waking up at 6 every morning or whenever they are to get 1 deal. I need my sleep lol.

Yeh. Contacted support about it.
They didnt understand what I meant at first.
According to support flash deals should also happen at other times, yet havent seem them do that yet.

Feedback is passed along to dev’s so who knows.
I just think its busted that these flashdeals which are quite good, specifically only happened during nighttime😅

erm… I also didn’t knew they exist… I log in several times during the day from 9AM to 1AM, every single day, and don’t recall seeing any 4 hour deals. They definitely don’t pop up for Europe (or do so very very rarely).

This needs to get fixed, its lost revenue :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean… I wake up at 5-6 AM to get to work so… usually catched them.

Even in America that´s not truly the greatest time… around 10-11 PM.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney