Special Request: Gus Porter TOH (part 3)

Gus Porter

Team: Blue
Role: Support
Position: Middle
Phase: “I can be Spool I mean, Cool” or “Incredible”
(First time He meets Luz and when he bully the Detention Teacher)

Entrance: He made a mistake on his spell.
Win: Play and make an illusion with their fingers.
Lose: His Flags will break.

White Skill (Become my best Self): Passive: Gus calls an Illusion Gus in enemy front. It deals Basic Damage. So he can not be defeated until the True Gus leaves the battle.

Active: The allies gain X Skill Power and he removes any buff to who previously tried to hurt the false Gus. This Skill is less effective on enemies above Level X (Normal Damage)

Green Skill (Illusion Coven Style): At the beginning of each wave Gus creates an illusion of an ally to choose and activate the White Skill of this hero. The effect depends on the role that copy:
Control: Extends 100% debuff length on the enemy but without doing damage.
Damage: Cause 100% of White Skill but no side effects.
Tank: Mimc the damage +50% of the ally’s white ability and/or gives a buff to the real Hero.
Support: 50% of healing becomes starter reality to all team members.

This Skill is less effective on allies above Lvl X

Blue Skill (Funny Flag Dance): Gus gives to 2 nearby allies 100% of attack and movement speed, X Skill Power and every damage will crit for 10 seconds. The buffs and attack and movement speed is reduced to 5 seconds on allies above Level X.

Purple Skill (Number Master): Gus halves the invincible length of enemies. While enemy is invincible lose X Skill Power and X Basic Damage.

Red Skill (Human Tools): If ally has an any debuff him gain a 50% chance to dodge freezes.

+X Reality
+X Skill “Power for Become my best Self”
+X Max HP

*Friendships*

Barley Lightfoot (Ginebra II)

Luz Noceda & King (Human Way)

*Examples from Green Skill;

Control (Fake Drakken can silence enemies for 28 seconds, Fakes Huey Dewey and Louie catch the farthest enemy to front and stun it for 12 seconds).

Damage (If Mulan is a copy deal the same amount of damage to all enemies without damage over time or J. Skellington´s copy can’t stun enemies)

Support (If Miguel restores 1,000,000 HP from White Skill, Change to 500,000 Reality to the all team).

Tank (Maximus gets 50% boost on his skill / Baymax gets a shield [Only Baymax] / Hercules become invincible)

Gus´s entrance context.

Wait and Enjoy the Season Two of The Owl House. This is all

1 Like

You are missing 1 friendship beacuse heros getting 2 discs not just 1

Not all heroes have 2 friends at the time of release. A good example is Kronk.

I write a new character, Luz & King, and one
old, Barley, (or no with friends for now on game) like your partner. I invite you to review it at the top.

I left blank was the effect of the 2 discs, in case you have any suggestions and feedback. Greetings

Yes, sometimes. 2 years ago Stitch only had Maui’s friendship. Months later Stitch can unlock Mad Hatter’s friendship.

In my other Zootopia’s creative topic, I just wrote a single friendship. I thought un Jafar or Scar. but I did not choose any one because there are few anthropomorphic animals, as well as animal villains and I wish PerBlue does more villains.

If you want read it too.

1 Like

Make Beefy Bob :laughing:

Hello Wadda, Sorry I can’t do it. Hooty killed it for King

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney