Spiderman Disney+ Hype!

If you haven’t heard, the Sony Spiderman films are going to be on Disney+! What do you think about the addition?

3 Likes

So excited for this!! I’ve been wanting to rewatch these without getting Hulu or renting the individual movies, so this is a great opportunity!!

2 Likes

Congrats on also finally getting them!

In my country, they were available already (except for the last two of Tom Holland’s). This week we did get Far From Home and also we got Venom I think.

2 Likes

I’m surprised! Now we need amazing spider man 2, far from home, no way home, and the spider verse

1 Like

I assume they’ll come in waves since Tom Holland’s Spiderman is part of the MCU.

1 Like

I heard but expect two Spider-Man movies far from home and no way home need to be on Disney plus

Update: Spider-Man: Homecoming and Venom have been added to Disney+!

1 Like

Is there like some licensing thing that lets Disney+ have these movies. I know that the rami trilogy and I think the amazing spider man were just on Netflix in the US. I’m thinking that these may not last on long on this platform (but homecoming will probably not be removed).

1 Like

Hoping for NWH on Disney+.
Speaking of disney+, I heard that Disney+ and Hulu are going to be combined in the end of 2023.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney