Stamina/Coin/Diamonds/Other Currencies Undo

Good afternoon,

I was wondering if there is a way to undo used stamina and give back the items collected from it. Also the same with raid cards. There should also be a heads up/warning sign when players tap on raid max because that is what made me lose a lot of stamina and raid cards. I wanted to test it out and see what happened, and then I lost all my stamina and many raid cards I had so much of each and now I am not able to get it back, so I am currently not the happiest player. I still love the game I would just like that changed (adding and undo option, and/or having a warning sign before a player uses a lot of stamina). That would also work with things like diamonds coins and other currencies like arena and city watch as well. Basically a refund. This would be a satisfying change and would make more players like me happy.

Sincerely,

“The Pumbaa”
I sent this to feedback in-game I thought I’d also post it here.

I don’t think there should be a refund system but defiently an extra confirmation screen when using things such as extra stamina. For me when raiding i just press the raid button rapidly but if i run out of stamina ‘the out of stamina screen’ comes up and the ‘use 10 stamina pot’ is in the exact spot where the raid button is. There is no conformation on this so i have to make sure i count how many raids i have left before i run out of stamina and stop before i accidently make 600 active.
If refunds were to be added i would only expect to see them in the market and various shops.

You are right but I lost all my stamina because I pressed it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney