Stamina costs

It is outrageous the amount of stamina to upgrade one badge ,let alone one character now . Scale it back 95% or gonna lose many players.

14 Likes

Over 40m stam for 1 level im done with game now years of playing this is a joke

4 Likes

I had 2.73 million stamina pots(battery) update two heroes E6-E7 and it’s gone …… so a 19.99 purchase upgrades two toons …… this isn’t greed, it’s daylight robbery!!!

You will lose many old players perblue!

2 Likes

Perblue won’t listen. We all can scream and shout and they don’t care. My 3rd game I’ve played from them and it’s always the same way… Do they have a new game releasing soon? What they should do is scale the rest accordingly… like what you get for purchasing packs… maybe 1 billion stamina for 19.99. And what you get when you buy it with diamonds. At least be consistent.

1 Like

Would cost me over 1 million stamina to go upto the next level. I’ll just make do at the current level or stop playing entirely.
Been a fun time, but those costs are overboard!

1 Like

I’m just holding off on more spending until they address it. Change badge cost or dramatically increase amount of stamina with deals. Hopefully pb will do something when they start seeing players that always kept heroes maxed, now falling multiple badge levels behind, and not spending…

1 Like

It’s totally insane. They think we can spend $49.99 or $99.99 for enough stamina to upgrade a few characters. This game is going to go nowhere at these prices for stamina. Good job ruining the game Per Blue.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney