Stamina Disappears from Inventory

Hey guys, this is the second time I have noticed this happening. I receive bulk stamina rewards from bulk upgrading a character like I just did with Snow White, then I use maybe 500 stamina packs from inventory and leave 1700 for later, but when I come back to inventory I’m left with like maybe 60 or so… A glitch in the game maybe?

Not all that fair IMO, you play to win the prizes, you win them, then they disappear before you get to use them… This is the second time I have lost about 1700 stamina packs… And quite frustrating, especially when u get excited winning them in the first place…

Hi, have you put in a support ticket in game? The support team should be able to check the logs and find out what happened to your stamina.

4 Likes

Never tried that before, don’t think I know how… Could u give me a short rundown of how?

Sure thing! When you open the game, tap your icon in the bottom left corner where your username is.

When you do, you should see a button under ‘Community’ that says “Support”. Tap that, then in the top right corner it will say “Contact Us”, you can type that and then you can type your problem in there to submit a ticket.

3 Likes

Somehow I once dumped 30k stamina on a max raid with my phone in my pocket.
If support finds that you did a max raid then you are out of luck. I don’t see how you could with batteries though but FYI.

If it’s possible for a pocketed phone to somehow do a Raid Max, I suspect it’s also possible to do a Power Promote, which can very easily use up over 1600 stamina consumables.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney