Stamina Storm Deal Bugged

I purchased the Stamina Storm deal that gave 250 Stamina along with raid tickets for $9.99. Usually after a purchase, the deal goes away. However, it did not. So I figured, cool another deal popped up and made another purchase. I received no stamina in the mail for the 2nd purchase. I would appreciate if I can get my money back for the 2nd one. Thanks.

1 Like

This isn’t the place to raise that particular issue. You will need to report it to support

1 Like

Ya well there’s no place to submit an email so I’m trying here. But should fix the bug so more people don’t pay for something and not receive the items.

1 Like

Click on your player avatar in the bottom left corner of the main screen, then press “support”. In the top right corner there is a speech bubble, press that and you can message support directly.

1 Like

No they take up to 24 hours to process

That is irrelevant. It’s the correct way to report the issue and will get a solution considerably more quickly than asking for one on the forums.

I did it as well but hopefully this doesn’t happen to anyone else. Still waiting on a response. Thanks!

1 Like

Best of luck with it @Cocopii

Bear in mind that it is the weekend so the response time is likely to be a bit longer.

This is exactly the place to be put up.

The issue is known - I hope this is fixed ASAP

Another chapter of “how to disappoint your fanbase”

I had the same issue yester with a stamina deal. I bought 3 $50 deals and only received my stamina on the first one

1 Like

They were nice and gave it to me. They said they will work on fixing the issue. I hope everyone else is fortunate with their bugs as well!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney