Stan Lee The Greatest man ever

Hi guys, today im talking about The man The myth the, Pause and take a break to honor his death… Legend! Stan Lee! (Im making this a Series, all sorts of random (and epic) people as heros!

Name: Stan Lee
Entrance: Walks on the screen Wearing a random cameo
Death: Says Excelsior And goes to bed and doesnt wake up
BasicAttack: Throws ComicBook
WhiteSpecial: Grabs a Camera And Uses the Flash to Stun Enemis for Seconds (add 1 for every 5 levels) Has a chance to fail against enemies over level (what ever your current level is)
GreenSpecial: Writes a Book and gives it to his weekest teammate healing them!
BlueSpecial: Opens a Comic Book and opens it up, letting the avengers out
PurpleSpecial: Every time stan writes a book (green special) He saves it and when he uses this move he heals his whole team, and any extra books he throws at the enemy for twice the damage
OrangeSpecial: When Stan dies, he comes back and calls his team a group of true beleivers buffing him and his whole team up
Note: What do you guys think, also im a server 19er and we dont have orangeSpecials Ive just heard about orange so I assume its a thing

1 Like

Didn’t someone just make a concept of him?

1 Like

Just as a general tip, don’t post a concept until it is completely finished.

2 Likes

Why would say “Says excelsior and then goes to sleep and doesn’t wake up.” YOU EVEN SAID “Death:”! You coulda had Spider-Man swing in and take him away but have a very dark Ko!? WHY!?

@Filadae_Djaq No I dont think anybody did

@Retro_84 its not dark, its peaceful and simple

I just think Stan Lee… I just don’t think that should be his KO. I’ve always had a deep respect for him and I can’t imagine “and he doesn’t wake up.”. Yeah sorry.

I respect him to, hes been my idol for years, but your spider mab idea is pretty good

Yeah, I’m sorry. I’ve always wanted to meet him. I just kinda got triggered when his KO says that he doesn’t wake up. He’s already, dare I say, dead… So I’m sorry.

Heck, my name is Omega Red. Omega is someone by Marvel.

This topic was made earlier than yours. And on the night before

1 Like

Oh, i little embarresed sorry about that hope nobody already did walter disney to

Someone has

Made almost a month ago

1 Like

Ugg, they take the good ideas!

I was wrong

People make new things everyday. Even if they do take your idea.

1 Like

I’m the dude who did Stan and my next one is Walt lol here’s my poll that I made A Quick Guide To My Unlikely Hero Series

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney