The Ultimate Hero

I think the Ultimate Hero that should be added to the game is a cartoonized “Walt Disney”. He would be amazing to have due to being the creator!

4 Likes

That’d be awesome

2 Likes

Do you want me to make a move set for you?

1 Like

That would be awesome, infact i was kinda thinking if for Walt Disney as a character for his main power move since he was an artist he like draws in the air that has like magic affect and then some original characters goes across the screen like black and white Mickey and Minnie, and some others from the beginning.

2 Likes

That’d be nice. That was actually a move that i thought too!

1 Like

Ya that would be the Purple Skill, but i think him as a character would have to be diverse compared to the other characters so his White, Green and Blue akills would have to be a mix of healing, damage and like a pump up or motivator.

1 Like

Walt Disney

:star: :star: :star: 3 Stars
Position: Front line
Role: Creative (A role that’ll be exclusive for only certain characters, such as Walt)

“All The adversity I’ve had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me… You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world to happen to you.”

Entrance: Disney is drawn into the battle, as if someone drew him.
Defeat: Disney frowns, then walks away from the battle.
Win: Walt smiles then a beam of black and white will beam behind him

Basic attack: Walt will have a paint brush and hit enemies (similarly to how Mickey hits enemies in “Epic Mickey”)

White Skill, Destructive Waters:
Walt draws a huge wave of water that hits enemies, for nostalgia, a steamboat will be on the wave. This does Fantastic damage. This does massive damage

Green skill, Protection and security:
Walt will draw shields for everyone for 5000 hp.

Blue skill, An artist teachings:
Walt tells ideas to everyone giving them 50 basic damage and 75% attack speed.

Purple skill, The Creation of many:
Walt will draw one of his early characters. There is three characters he can draw. Mickey, having a 50% chance of being drawn. Oswald the lucky rabbit having a chance of 35% chance of showing. And Donald Duck having a 10% of showing. Everyone just pulls punches. There is a 5% chance for Walt to draw Sorcerer Mickey. Instead of punching he sommon’s two waves that do 300 damage. For Mickey, Oswald, and Donald, they do 100 damage every punch. Every upgrade does 2 more damage, ALWAYS.

Friendships:

Walt Disney and Mickey Mouse
That one spark
Walt Disneys Destructive Wave does 500 more damage

Anymore friendship ideas, tell me

3 Likes

I sort of agree but I think it would be a bad look for him to lose/faint to other characters. He is essentially a God in the Disney universe as he is the creator of all of these characters in some form or another. I feel like if he is ever added to the game it needs to be as a story teller or as a characters move so he is not losing in battles to characters etc.

1 Like

I agree. I had a hard time thinking of his defeat and if people will accept the fact that he can be defeated. Say… is there an orange skill?

1 Like

I would also accept him as an attack. If somehow Mortimer mouse ever makes it into the game or Oswald I think one of their attacks should be summoning him and he do an attack (or even have them be drawn into battle by him and he walks off the screen).

1 Like

Oooo! As a replacement sorta?

1 Like

What if he drew someone for him. When that character is knocked out, they can’t be used again. When the person is defeated, Walt comes back with 20 more basic damage. Every time this happens, he’ll come back with 10 more basic damage. That’s pretty
Good?

1 Like

But how does he lose? I think that becomes the biggest problem with him as a character especially because he is not actually a character at all but a real human.

1 Like

Hm. That’s hard. Maybe he can have he things- Maybe Walt just isn’t cut out for a game

1 Like

I thought of Judy’s revival as something but no.

1 Like

Hm… Maybe your right. He can be storyteller for a new mission.

If I was them if they ever release a new mode that has a different story arch that is where i would use him. I think it is too late to shoe horn him in now (would have worked from the start of the game). Or heck even have him as the final villian to end the story and make it where he created the virus because he wanted to have the characters grow to their full potential etc. Sort of like a test. Make it out to be some evil event happening but in the end it was walt pushing his characters to be the best they can and unlock their potential.

Or we can stick to your idea. But when he reaches low health, he draws the character then leaves

You are right. The story isn’t finished? There’s no final chapter?

Edit: I’m on server 19

Not yet to my knowledge, I’m on server 16 but I still think server 1 has a few more lands yet to be used.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney