Star Butterfly Konzept

Star Butterfly Konzept

Star Butterfly comes from another dimension and, after a few battles with monsters, was sent to Earth by her royal parents to live safely with the Diaz family.

2 Star hero
Role: Tank
Position: front line
Team: Yellow

Entrance: Star Butterfly comes in through a portal

Victory: Star Butterfly dances

Sieg

Defeat: Star Butterfly is sad and slightly lowers her head

White ability: full of colors
Star Butterfly makes a rainbow with her wand and receives a shield

IMG_20200716_175438

Green ability: recruit friends.
Star Butterfly enchants the strongest opponent. This enemy then changes sides for 5 seconds

Blue Skill: The power of magic
Star Butterfly shoots an energy beam from her wand that will spread among the enemies (similar to Megavolt)
Fantastic damage

Schaden

Purple ability: Star Charm
The power of the blue ability increases by 10%

1 Like

Sorry, this doesn’t make any sense

Tanks are usually Font, just Hades is Mid

What about friendships? What I notice is that you rapid-fire your Concepts. You are very creative but you should put a lot more thought in them. You need to describe more details.

4 Likes

So, just look at my first Concept: My hero concepts starting with Yesss and my newest ones: Hawk Moth Concept, A reworked Gothel Concept

1 Like

The newer ones are much better because I think of them for a long time and discuss about them with other Forumers before releasing them to make them almost perfect…

Thanks for your feedback. I was not sure over the backline… Can you tell me what kind line you this held create would ?

This English is horrible, sorry. :sweat_smile::joy:Kannst du’s bitte nochmal auf Deutsch schreiben?

Mein Übersetzungsprogramm ist wohl nicht sehr gut :sweat_smile:
Ich dank dir für deine Feedback. Wie würdest du den Held positionieren und welche Rolle soll er haben? Eher Schilde oder Verzauberung als Tank Held?

Tank passt, ich würde sie Frontline machen

Okay danke für den Tipp

Well I’m going to just think that this is all English but ok :joy::rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::joy:

Oh my, it’s not someone that is obviously someone else.

Does anyone have any suggestions for improvement? Or suggestions for friendships?

I’ll help you to rework the Concept

What?umm what?just… what?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney