Position: Frontline
Role: Damage
Team: Red
Entrance: Walks up and turns on saber.
Defeat: Saber is knocked out of hands and he falls to his knees
Basic Attack
Darth Vader swings his saber downwards.

White Skill: Force Choke
The player picks an enemy for Darth Vader to force choke, dealing X damage, stunning them for 8 seconds and silencing them for 14 seconds
While on Auto, Darth Vader picks the enemy with the highest skill power

Green Skill: Star Destroyer
At the beginning of each wave, Darth Vader calls in a Star Destroyer to rain blaster fire on enemies, dealing X damage to each enemy

Blue Skill: Lightsaber Toss
Darth Vader throws his lightsaber like a boomerang, dealing 10% of the targets life at the front and applying Wounded to all targets for 9 seconds.
The Wounded status effect has a chance to fail against targets higher than level X
Revival Skills and Dodge Skills have a 50% chance to not work for Wounded targets. Counter Skills cooldowns are doubled on Wounded targets

Purple Skill: Lack of Faith
When Darth Vader falls below 25% HP, he removes all negative status effects from himself and gains 50% attack speed for 18 seconds.

Red Skill: Modified Saber
Basic attacks have a 10% chance to apply Wounded to targets hit.
Has a chance to fail above level X
And stat boosts

Friendships:
Darth Vader and Shan Yu
“Fuelling the Rage”
Lack of Faith activates 5% earlier for each star
+X basic damage
Darth Vader and Tron
“Galactic Supremacy”
Wounded increases the duration of status effects by 10% each star
+X skill power

Luke Skywalker
Stars: :star2::star2:
Quote: “Greetings, Exalted Ones”
Position: Frontline
Role: Control
Entrance: Drops out of the Millennium Falcon, waves goodbye and turns on saber
Defeat: Hand is cut off, saber goes flying and Luke looks at his hand in horror
Basic Attack: Swings lightsaber sideways

White Skill: Rushdown
Luke Skywalker swings his lightsaber while walking forward, dealing X damage and knocking back all enemies. After reaching the other side of the screen he jumps back to his original position.

Green Skill: Force Pull
Luke pulls the farthest enemy towards him, stunning them for 3 seconds and applying 1 stack of Fatigue.
The stun is less likely on characters above level X

Blue Skill: Force Push
Luke pushes the closest two enemies back, dealing X damage and slowing their movement and attack speed by 90% for 5 seconds.

Purple Skill: Jedi Master
Luke’s attack speed is increased by 2% every time he uses his basic attack.
Allies attack speed is increased by 1% every basic attack
The attack speed buff on allies is less effective on allies above level X

Red Skill: Steamroll
Luke takes 80% less damage while using Rushdown
Rushdown has a 25% chance to apply Wounded to targets.
The damage reduction has a chance to fail against targets above level X
Stat buffs

Friendships
Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader
“Father’s Day”
Every 5/4/3/2/1 Force Pull and Force Push apply one stack of hardy on every teammate
+Armor
Luke Skywalker and Gonzo
“Chewbuddy”
Rushdown deals 20% more damage for each star against support heroes
+Basic Damage

Master Yoda
Stars: :star2::star2:
Quote: “Do, or do not. There is no try.”
Position: Backline
Role: Support
Entrance: Yoda is meditating on the battlefield, he stands up and pulls out his saber
Defeat: Yoda disappears, leaving only his robe.
Basic attack: Yoda absorbs damage, charging his skills.
White Skill: Unleash
Passive: Yoda absorbs damage instead of using a basic attack, and while absorbing damage he takes 50% less damage from all sources

Active: Yoda unleashes all of his stored damage, dealing X damage and pushing back enemies
At full charge, this move is guaranteed to crit.

Green Skill: Presence
Yoda increases all allies basic damage by X and their maximum HP by 40% for 13 seconds

Blue Skill: Grandmaster Of The Jedi
Once per wave, when one ally is defeated, Yoda increases all allies attack and movement speeds by 150% for 9 seconds.
When this skill ends, Yoda gains X health over a period of time

Purple Skill: Trust You Not
Whenever an ally is about to take more than X damage, Yoda transfers the damage to himself, while taking only 20% of the damage. This does not charge Unleash.
Yoda can only use this skill every 11 seconds

Red Skill: Wise Mentor
Yoda is immune to all debuffs
When Yoda is about to be debuffed, he absorbed it and it charges Unleash by 10%
This can only happen once every 2 seconds
The unleash charge has a chance to fail if the debuff comes from an enemy higher than level X
Stat buffs

Friendships:
Yoda and Luke Skywalker
“Naboo Vacation”
Trust You Not charges Unleash by 2.5% for every star
+Skill Power
Yoda and King Louie
“Trouble In Paradise”
Unleash charges 10% faster for every star
+Reality

Let me know who you want to see next from Star Wars. Prequel and Sequel characters included!

1 Like

No offense, but another concept maker is already doing this. (@Slinky-Dog) These are good, but I would wait to do more. Piglet is almost done with it (but I’m not sure). Also keep each concept in their own threads. Most people take their time with the concepts and post one every once in a while. Images of the characters are always appreciated and sometimes needed for those who do not know who you are talking about. Those are my big suggestions. There is more but that is what you need to have for now.

3 Likes

I will be addressing this in my concept in a few minutes.

2 Likes

Uh, you are saying not more then one person can make concepts on similar characters?

11 Likes

I think that the point was more that it might detract from mine.

I don’t mind if others make Star Wars concepts that I’ve already done, it’s not like I own them. The only thing I request is that you try your best to not copy as there does seem to be some similarities but then I again I too got a lot of my ideas from Battlefront II.

No definitely not. I like these, I’m just thinking. Cause when someone posts a concept of someone I just finished I wait a few days before posting mine. I was more addressing copying than anything else.

Wow. That is a long name.

But the concept is good. I think a 8.8/10 might be good.

I do that to, tbh. (Except it doesn’t matter because when i make a concept then it is mostly a character only i (or like 2 - 4 people) care about)

Yep. I also make sure it is different (it always is for the most part)

The name is awkward to read

2 Likes

After I finished these concepts, I checked around the other ones. When I saw yours I felt bad because it looked extremely like I copied. I’ll make sure not to copy your concepts in the future.

1 Like

It’s all good. If we’re both using Battlefront as inspiration then we can expect some similarities :grin:.

Pongan a darth va ser y a luke skywalker

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney