Star Wars discussion thread!

After much discussion in my head, I have decided to open up my first (actual) thread! Here we can talk about the Prequels, OT, Sequels, unfortunately… The Mandalorian… No fragmenting Imagineer’s soul again (looking at you Dash) TCW (The Clone Wars) even the upcoming Bad Batch series! (No spoilers pls)

1 Like

I think I’m the only person that liked the Sequel movies (kind of, except the last one) :woman_shrugging:

I think age has a lot to do with if you liked Ewoks or the prequel movies.

tumblr_inline_nshjv4KhF81rszbcl_250

When you use a marvel reference in a SW thread:
Just something I wanted to say

1 Like

Changed it to a better fitting Star Wars meme. Anyways, very excited for the Bad Batch series.

What’s a Star Wars project you’re looking forward to most this year or next?

Mando season 3. Although that will be in 2022 (I think)

1 Like

(I actually hid something between The Mandalorian and TCW)

1 Like

Og and cgi versions? Also what about other stuff like the games (battlefront 2, squadrons, fallen order, lego Skywalker saga)

1 Like

No Pedro Pascal this time.

But yeah, the games look amazing. Skywalker Saga was sadly delayed again today but supposedly, a new release date is coming soon.

Updated the rule :grin:

1 Like

???
I don’t like Ewoks and, from the prequel movies, I liked episodes I and III
I mean, I don’t think Sequel movies are that bad. It had a lot of potential. It just had bad writers, but the characters were fine imo

1 Like

There is a theory that if people watched the Ewok movie as a child they liked them, but if they watched it as an adult they didn’t like Ewoks.

Same can be said of jar jar and the prequel movies

That’s more of an opinion…But interesting nonetheless.

1 Like

Graphs = theory
Haha

1 Like

Okay…? Lol

While this may be true, it has like nothing to do with the topic at hand, lol. Anyways, who’s your favorite trooper in the Bad Batch?

Ooh, hard to decide… they’re all awesome. If I had to pick one, it would be either Hunter or Wrecker.

No. I loved the Sequels even with their flaws

Along with Mando and Disney+ Originals I made a thread for that. Just mentioning that since that thread was made for that stuff and it feels like this is a bit of a ripoff.

I will be fine no matter what.

Mando Season 3. Ahsoka. Lots of things.

Yes Pedro Pascal because it is his BIRTHDAY.

Bad writers/directors. Plus Kathleen Kennedy.

Edit: I know how to make quotes big now.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney