Star Wars WHEN?

Now that EA’s Star Wars exclusively license has been prematurely terminated, I’d say it’s time to add Star Wars characters in DHBM.

• OT
    ** Luke Skywalker
    ** Princess Leia
    ** Han Solo
    ** Chewbacca
    ** R2-D2 and C-3PO
    ** Darth Vader
    ** Emperor Palpatine
    ** Lando Calrissian
    ** Boba Fett

• PT
    ** Obi-Wan Kenobi
    ** Qui-Gon Jinn
    ** Anakin Skywalker
    ** Padme Amidala
    ** Jar-Jar Binks
    ** Master Yoda
    ** Mace Windu
    ** Jango Fett
    ** Darth Maul
    ** Count Dooku
    ** General Grievous

• ST
    ** Rey Skywalker
    ** Finn
    ** Poe Dameron
    ** BB-8
    ** Kylo Ren
    ** Rose Tico

• The Clone Wars
    ** Ahsoka Tano
    ** Aayla Secura
    ** Cad Bane
    ** Captain Rex
    ** Bo-Katan

• Rebels
    ** Ezra Bridger
    ** Kanan Jarrus
    ** Hera Syndulla
    ** Sabine Wren
    ** Garazeb “Zeb” Orrelios
    ** Chopper
    ** The Grand Inquisitor
    ** Seventh Sister

• The Mandalorian
    ** The Mandalorian and Grogu
    ** Cara Dune
    ** IG-11

No, thank you.

Imo, the game is fine without them. Not to mention that PB have already stated quite a few times that Star Wars (nor Marvel) characters will not be added to the game.

8 Likes

Is Star Wars Disney? I never knew… if the game is gonna add a hero from that series it might as well be a main character am I right?

Since 2012

Or a main antagonist. But it’s not likely to happen, since the rights to Star Wars are hard to obtain, according to PB.

Didn’t someone say that Star Wars and Marvel have games simliar to DHBM?

Not anymore @Mister_Toon

Not really. Lucasfilms is owned by Disney but it’s still Lucasfilm’s property more than Disney’s.

Then how do you explain Star Tours, Galaxy’s Edge, the Star Wars overlay at Space Mountain and Star Wars inclusion in Disney Infinity and Magic Kingdom?

Not to mention the fact that they had two TV shows on Disney XD, the Mandalorian, the final season of Clone Wars and a lego holiday special on Disney+, and a crossover with Phineas and Ferb.

Based on recent news, Lucasfilm now has their own gaming branch (Lucasfilm Games or something like that). When you think about this game and the story and everything, I do not think it would be a good idea to have Star Wars or Marvel (both of which are owned by Disney and have been for quite some time). Additionally, now that Lucasfilm has their own gaming branch, Disney and Lucasfilm will be the ones with complete control/rights over their Intellectual Property.

Long story short Star Wars (and Marvel) cannot and should not come into the game.

*I am a huge fan of both Star Wars and Marvel, so I would love it, but it is not realistic.

Marvel if I’ve counted right has at least 3-5 games that are like this, such as Contest of Champions, Strike Force, etc.

As I said, Disney has some rights but LucasFilms has more.

Disney owns Lucasfilm and therefore Star Wars. All of it. Star Wars is both Disney’s and Lucasfilm’s Intellectual Property. Both you and Toon are wrong in your own way.

1 Like

That is something totally different from the topic.

Really hoping for grogu and Mando in there( if any chance)

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney