Start your engines! (Character concept 7)

Lightning McQueen is a front-line :star::star: tank hero

Stats
Hp:60k
Basic attack:5000
Skill power:4000
Armor:2800
Reality:400

Quote:“speed, i am speed”

Skills

White:Ready set GO!!

Lightning races into enemies.knocking them back and dealing x amount of damage.

Green:pit stop

Lightning refuels himself and gains x amount of health and gets a energy buff.

Blue:KA-CHOW!!

Lightning flashes his thunderbolt sticker at enemies, stunning them for x seconds and slowly damages them for x amount.

Purple:finish line!!

Lightnings attack speed increases with each time he uses his “ready set GO!!” skill.

Friendships

Lightning McQueen/Shank
Friendly competition
Unlocks at lv 102

Lightning McQueens “ready set GO!!” Skill now causes more damage.

Lightning McQueen/Goofy
Driving lessons
Unlocks at lv 115

Lightnings “KA-CHOW!!” Skills stun time now increases with each star added.

Mater/Lightning McQueen
Coming soon

Guido/Lightning McQueen
Coming soon

1 Like

2 major complaints. Green skill is very basic, there’s so much more that could be done with it. Maybe a speed or energy buff to go with it? Also, the blue skill is terribly underpowered. A simple blind is not enough considering that it’s isually the weakest disable in the game.

Never liked Lightning McQueen but… the white-skill’s animation should be where He springs upwards & rums up His engine with an angry face. He did this during the Tractor Tipping scene, this angers Frank.

1 Like

Really, the entire thing is basic. Just damage, bland self heal, and a blind. Nothing special, anywhere. Maybe I’ll have to make a McQueen concept…

Thanks for the feedback…i appreciate people voicing their own opinions on stuff.

You’re being rude. I disagree, Lightning has plenty to use in a concept. But you seem to like the tractors a lot, why not actually make a concept for one in the Unlikely Concept thread?

Back to the concept I will make… I already had an idea in mind for a racing character, so I’ll do a little ctrl+c ctrl+v from my brain… and voilà.

What you said is rude and most off the another pixar movies had charthers added to the game and no tractor cant be batter than mcqueen to do a concpet

McQueen is a car and the only thing cars do is ram into things

You mistakened what I said earlier for rudeness, when it was really advice in actuality. Please ask your parents how to tell if somebody is giving ADVICE or being RUDE. If they don’t teach you, then teach yourself with the internet that you have.

If you really believe what said is advice, you are smitten with yourself beyond belief.

Are you sure you want to go with what you just said?

And you wonder why you get flagged. You are defensive whenever anyone points out a problem and are quick to start a fight.

2 Likes

Wrong answerooneo, I’m not rude to anger anybody on purpose. You have, still are & at this rate forever will fail to realise that I use my semi-heavy criticisms to adjust the “POWER KITS” that contain abilities of which a character would bring to a fight. On characters, I love, on characters I hate, on characters.

An example would be me improving a concept for Wander. Another one would be me proving to somebody that Alice & Mad Hatter do indeed have fighting experience & I hated their movie.

Short answer, I don’t say anything negative about a person, but about the abilities they assign to their hero assuming it doesn’t make sense for them.

I’ll admit it is a criticism but not a helpful one at that. Don’t continue our argument. This thread still has a purpose. Don’t get it shut down for too many flags. Also that’s the exact defensive action I meant. Learn to take the hit and use it to improve yourself instead of trying your best to avoid it.

I see no way that tractor tipping could benefit his “power kit”. If you put it in a kind way and it was actually meaningful advice people would listen and respect you, but until then please stop calling it “advice”.

1 Like

@Gjmguy It was advice whether anybody liked it or not. Plus I didn’t add tractor tipping to Lightning McQueen. There was moment when He springed upwards & I thought… “HEY, that would be a great animation for one of His skills”.

I don’t have anything to correct as of now, but maybe you guys will catch me offguard someday. But until then, have a good one?

Uh lemme think. Pride, rudeness, ability to give good advice to name a few.

Let it rest, Gjm.

1 Like

@Gjmguy That right there is just a sad display.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney