State of the Game - December 2020

It sounds like there won’t be a cap raise for the servers that are at R16 until then? Or will we have more Red ranks until that new one is introduced? Kind of hoping for the latter. Thanks!

2 Likes

The latter.

2 Likes

That is intriguing. I wonder if this new way affects all heroes the same or adds special components to each of them, just like red skills :thinking:

Classics…A flexible word. What years contain classic movies? I still kinda hope that 1996 is among them.

I’m kinda with Djaq here. Fvuzz bsp diwx cmqzsm esf aezsu!

Looking forward to Raya and the last airb…How many jokes like that have I seen?

I would not expect that, but we’ll see.
Anyways, I can just wish good luck to PerBlue and the playerbase and hope for some tasty additions to the game :sparkles:

13 Likes

puts on decoder glasses

:joy:

2 Likes

yes, sadly :roll_eyes:
the question is… why prolonging it for so long tho? can´t we just have a rank cap break?

6 Likes

Yes! You know what this could mean???
Our favorite brothers may be coming next year!
Everything is always better with Perry!

But seriously PB, please. Phineas & Ferb together as a duo, Perry The Platypus, Dr. Doofenshmirtz, Candace and maybe Buford and Baljeet. That’s all we need. And the rest of this State Of The Game update was amazing, thanks as always @Polaris for updating us

The best games are the ones run by people that not only understand what they want for the game, but what the community wants for the game. You guys have shown us time and time again that that is truly what’s most important to you. Thanks again. Oh and also Milo Murphy please! #Season3!!!

4 Likes

to late for that, Huey Dewey and Louie are already in game lol

9 Likes

Okay, fine, our SECOND favorite brothers

1 Like

One guess… Yellow.

1 Like

Really disappointing State of the Game. No effort, no passion put into it, compared to the previous ones. Short and nothing that wasn’t known before. You are putting heroes in the game all the time from all of these sources anyway so why mention it? :man_shrugging:

No word about STAMINA! Who cares about new rank if one can’t even keep up with the current R+4 :expressionless: I’m pretty sure i’ll quit the game long before that new map comes to my server.

6 Likes

This will be amazing to see new IP’s added into the game. I’m very excited to see which characters the team picks to add! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That’s sound exciting to hear. Can’t wait

1 Like

Gracias prublue por entregar un gran juego y cuando sea youtuber grabaré primero este juego espero nuevos héroes y gran cantidad de mejoras y esperaré héroes que quiero nos veremos en 2021 un saludo y un abrazo prublue

1 Like

I’m always excited for new heroes. I hope we get to see some good ones

Pixar: A Bug’s Life

Live Action films: Mary Poppins

TV Shows: So many possibilities

Classics: jungle book. JUNGLE BOOK! JUNGLE BOOK!!! please.

1 Like

Yeah, it doesn’t seem like a lot compared to previous ones.

Will you give it a rest already?

As for the State Of The Game itself, I’m glad they recognize the power creep problem. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, they can put an end to Cheshire’s reign. I’m also excited for the new character IPs, especially live action. One step closer to Mary Poppins!

And hopefully the new rank and the new way of fighting will be worth it as well!

8 Likes

As “old” it means Vanellope and Yax I am very happy. Poor Yax…
But don’t forget to refresh Kim, her 2019 stats hurts herself, and Basil, his skillset is really bad same as stats.

Well, meh, R18 is coming.
But I hope my idea of Gold Boost was inspiration or something similar will be introduced.

Increased chip drops are a good way, but the needs are way too big from received changes. Each cap rise increases skill chips required to max RS by 500.

UP! Carl, Russell and Dug!!!

Oh my gosh!
It’s Zunar-J-5/9 Doric-4-7 (aka. Jake)?! I really hope so, Jake will be an amazing addition to the game! :heart_eyes_cat:

Oliver (and Dodger)!
101 Dalmatians :smirk_cat:

Don Karnage and Della Duck!!!
And Bonkers with Gummi Bears!

Raya!?

9 Likes

God no. Please.

1 Like

yes. yes please. :)

10 Likes

So what do I miss this time!

1 Like

I’m so excited for this @Polaris and hoping Mr. Potatohead will be coming and that Dug and Russel will be a duo in the future… still hoping for G-Force and Home on the Range heroes… maybe add Milo as an expansion to Atlantis so Kida isn’t lonely

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney