State of the Game - December 2020

Completely agree! Why can’t it be a Rank/Level cap? Don’t you all see, that without a cap there is no stop in investing money?
Prove me wrong! Make Guild gifts of U$D5 to buy 800 resistance bateries for the Guild.

1 Like

II don’t know

1 Like

Agreed of everything. :grin:

1 Like

Hopefully Milo Thatch is coming next year since 2021 is Atlantis’s 20th birthday :new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

A lot of words, barely any information… This is not what I expected from a State of the game post… in fact, out of all post, this one is the most… well, I think you know…

3 Likes

Yep Pixar the number one animation studios and my favorite I’m glad we got Pixar characters in the game

1 Like

Yeah we have

Yeah Kim Possible was Special to Us

This game is getting better and better

1 Like

Please keep your comments in one post…

4 Likes

It’s probably gonna be Yellow or Black

1 Like

@Ozi_swag it’s becoming spam :no_mouth:

11 Likes

Don’t U know how excited I am for these future update

Kind of not an excuse? And, yeah I’m excited for the future updates, too.

It’s not an excuse. The main excuses is since I started playing this game, I started to like what places are there and which area is fun to play in like the Campaign

Please send her thanks from me (and of course other forumers). It was really fun. I also just wanted to take a second to appreciate her because I want to become an Imagineer, which involves engineering. She has paved the way for many who aspire to go into that kind of career. :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Compared to your last State of Game, this one was definitely lacking. Mostly this should have called ‘Summary of 2020 and What to look forward to!’ There wasn’t much that actually addressed the Stats of the Game as it currently stands. Looking forward to a real one hopefully in the New Year.

Sab AkA.FireAngel

4 Likes

Agreed. That’s one of the reasons why I love Phineas & Ferb so much. Two young guys that are very smart but use their intelligence for something that not only makes others around them happy but themselves happy.

Sometimes, the key to your own happiness is helping someone else’s. And this type of thing truly exhibits that, thanks once again

2 Likes

Excitement! Pure Excitement!

I think the next color would be Yellow.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney