State of the Game - December 2020

Hoping for Oswald the Lucky Rabbit next year with the Disney Classics

Or Daisy Duck

Oswald would be immense fun.

Still hoping for Webby, Della, Ron Stoppable/Rufus, and Shego from the TV side.

I expect Cruella sometime in the Summer, when the live action movie comes out.

many people love cars and I think it would be cool for a whole new thing

1 Like

Weekly rewards need major improvement. They need to scale like other rewards and if you get all of them, the 5th item should be a guaranteed rare consumable choice, like backpacks. Choices like 3 stamina items is insulting.

Also, this FtN is the third contest in a row that I have failed to make the top 10%, even after having spent money to buy deals to improve my rank. It absolutely should not cost $10 or more and require early Monday morning play to simply get into the top 10%… It used to be easy to get top 5% or even occasionally top 1% without spending a dime. This just shows how many players have left the game and how much wider the gap between players who spend a lot and free players has become. Even moderate spenders can’t even compete. You guys are gonna need something much bigger and unique to keep your player base and attract new players. Like many others still hanging on by a thread, the many who’ve already left, or the few blinded from the obvious path the game is on, I love this game, and I would hate to see it die. I really hope you guys can spark some new life into this game and the sooner, the better.

4 Likes

Agree the scoring system shouldn’t be going down everytime … it seems like might go down so much if this continues that no one who doesn’t spend will be able to get past 1 or two stars. 5 stars should be easy to obtain always in my opinion and spenders and hoarders can battle it for top ranks. But hey what do we know as people that actually play the game, u know “health of the game by stats” not reality, cough cough.

2 Likes

Seconding this after yet another Fortify the Network. Kinda necro, but eh. :man_shrugging:

10 Likes

“Heroes are the heart of our game and we have a great lineup planned for 2021. We’ll be both expanding existing IPs and adding new ones! In 2021 you can look forward to characters from Pixar, live action films, Disney Classics, TV shows, recent movies and more!”

I just hope this involves some Gravity Falls characters. I’ve been seeing the badges regarding the series, but no characters…

There’s a good number of series that are referenced in the game but have no Hero representation. Gravity Falls would be a nice addition for sure, but I personally would love to see some Phineas and Ferb characters make it in as well.

1 Like

I agree 1 million should be easily reachable to all I mean in the start up screen you say contests are a great source of resources but recently they are not and it’s sad I used to look forward to contests every weekend now I dread them cause it’s a struggle to get 1 million. On my old server 9 account I spent 80k stamina and 8k diamonds and barely made a million that was just to get to 1 million. Mind you I had saved for 3 weeks to get that much. Unless I’m mistaken diamonds don’t change server to server either in deals or in coliseum so why do points continue to get worse for diamonds and amount needed continue to go sky high

3 Likes

People shouldn’t have to hoard weeks on end to just get the 5th star in contests. It’s a real big f u to your loyal base on older servers that they continue to get screwed over for practically no reason. My main is server 21 but as I said I play on old server 9 also I can spend 1/4 of the resources to get a million on 21 while I need all for new server 1. 1 point for stamina I mean wow what’s the point

3 Likes

If u wanne see another side from this statement.

1 Like

Pixar: barley of course. We got Ian and manticore. Barley would be perfect

1 Like

God if theres new tv shows theres one thing that should be in the front of the queue…

WAKA WAKA

1 Like

This is getting me so excited! I hope you add more bh6 characters soon! (especially Gogo!!) And possibly bh6 characters from the series! :smile:

1 Like

Could I know if players will get some early view explaining the upcoming rank (a thread), so people will have time to prepare?

Like 2 or 1 week before update 2.7.

7 Likes

Darling it looks great

1 Like

Don’t revive dead topics

1 Like

And so did you… :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Hum… .

It might not actually be that bad that this got revived as then we can more so try to compare as we should get the next State of the Game post next week :-).

Could maybe let PerBlue/Polaris some specific things/information we would like to see in the next State of the Game post.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney