State of the Game - February 2020

You don’t speak for everyone, please stop acting like everyone who doesn’t agree with you is naive or a big spender. I personally barely spend anything on this game and I’m enjoying it every bit as much as I did a year and a half ago when I started

1 Like

Hey are you from server 9?

1 Like

@Anonymous_me Yes I am :grinning:

Lol you proved my point for me thank you

They have never done anything of the sort.

Please anyone show me where Polaris or any other PerBlue employee said that specifically Level Cap and Badge Rarity increases would slow down, you can’t because they didn’t.

THE ONLY thing stated that was related was when Polaris said that the new Mode releases would slow down, this was a comment shortly after Heist was released.

3 Likes

“We plan to slow things down for the new year”-polaris exact words. It took them another post later to clarify they met in game modes as the only thing they plan on slowing down two months after this said post. But honestly after this paragraph talking about orange color and onward and all the updates were a lot, one would read this in my opinion as at least color increases would slow down.

It’s what the majority people want, too many people are quitting the game time and time again Becuase these updates are too tight in between and players getting burnt out. If PB would address the expensive badge issues and skill points as people have suggested as a possible solution. People would like this game to survive long term and make suggestions based on hearing other players play and why people leave. Just because you think it’s great doesn’t mean everyone else does, and visa versa, everyone is entitled to their opinions.

7 Likes

Thanks for posting the full caption, yeah they planned to slow down updates including new game modes, there is no mention of slowing down with the levels of heroes. At the time new mode content was coming thick and fast.

I am not saying we don’t need to slow down levels, I am just saying there was no post where PB said they would.

4 Likes

Oh well.

Isn’t this mean to slow down cap rises?

3 Likes

No, it isn’t. That whole paragraph is about game modes. The very first sentence is about game modes and “key features”. That paragraph does not have anything to do with the rate of cap level increases, and the only mention of rarity (from Orange onward) is referencing a game mode for hero progression. Please stop taking that last sentence out of context, because it is NOT about level cap increases slowing down, but new modes being added to the game.

6 Likes

Shouldn’t all this outrage and constant complaining about it mean something?!?

7 Likes

No slowing downs, ok.

So, where are rare deals? It was last thing which was actually helpful to keep in track with cap rises, and from longer time nobody saw any.

4 Likes

That deal was beautiful… and I would have bought but I didn’t have the money.

Now I have the money… NO DEAL!

oof

1 Like

So basically you have ignored the most requested thing on the forums and everywhere else. Is this what you are saying? This means that you are not addressing the main issue for over a year now and are still not addressing it. Wow just wow.

3 Likes

While this is disheartening to read it really isn’t the players faults for looking at it in that way. It was basically a open ended statement and was never really addressed. But it’s nice that we have the clarity on what was meant now. One of the biggest grips of the game and this shows it will never come. This game just can’t keep up with it.

3 Likes

It seams everytime we get a good steady pace you guys add more levels. Fix the broken issues first. Like how epic CW is almost impossible to get new red skills. How if you ise a character with max red skills you shouldn’t get chips. We have so many broken issues an adding a level increase monthly (so it feels like) is ridiculous.

7 Likes

You should get chips for heroes at max red skill so that they have them for the next level increase.

I just get done leveling and maxing out gear and enhancing 10 to red 5. Took tons of gold, stamina and time. Two days later they are out dated. New level and tier. I get about 15 percent of my enhancing items back and have to stack up gold and spend money on stamina. Not to mention the time it takes then to be only outdated by the time I get them improved again. I’m almost vip 14 and don’t see the fun in this anymore. Seems more like throwing money down the drain.

5 Likes

@Stark_V Im at VIP 15 and it isnt worth it. Even the benefits dont match the current updates anymore. They are severely outdated and you dont recieve/are rewarded what youve put out.

5 Likes

The whales have already jumped from 18 million power to 20-21 million power on my server already. This most recent update will push more and more mid to lower level players down even more now. Its going to be impossible to get to challengers with 9.8 million power with this. Platinum is already being taken over and pushed down by high leveled players and merges are happening. That means, more people are going to be giving up because they cant progress.

3 Likes

I’m not going to get to next vip. I’m not even on the monthly deal any more. They squeezed the life out of the game. Constantly leveling the same heroes or work on one or two new ones and leaving the rest go makes me not competitive and zero fun. I give up!!!

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney