State of the Game - February 2020

I really hope you do specifically ask top guild leaders. I am the leader of Canadisney and we are ranked 22nd overall. I hope that is “Top” enough. I have lost numerous good players because they have quit, which includes mainly the beta players. I am a beta player. I know what it was like in the beginning… enjoyable! It is what got me hooked. Now I feel I stick around for the sake of my guild and where I have built it to. The players need to be listened to!
☆Level cap increases need to slow down or stop at some point! I wouldnt be upset one bit if they ended at 200 and only new heroes were introduced! Then time can be spent on them.
☆City watch is ridiculous, I cannot beat medium to even get to hard because the extreme power rating of my opponents is impossible. Medium opponents should NOT have red skills, I cant get red skills cuz I cant pass medium yet the opponents I have to face to do so have their red skills. It is literally impossible
☆I absolutely love the change to trials and getting all the badges, grinding low levels just to get peaches and wagons was painful.
☆Solo deals are awful, much preferred the old system
☆Low chapters should always be double drops.
☆Perhaps reward players for their loyalty?
☆Thank you for new heist levels, it was getting boring

I will be happy to relay message from my guild members if I get the chance!

20 Likes

You have not addressed the biggest blocks to either targeted or general player progression: gold and stamina requirements are still woefully imbalanced. We don’t need MORE game modes, we need IMPROVEMENTS to EXISTING GAME MODES and Balanced Stamina and Gold requirements. “THE JUICE SHOULD BE WORTH THE SQUEEZE!”

13 Likes

What do you think about the features that you can use diamonds to transfer everything from one hero to the other, or use diamonds to get back verything invested in a hero (and that hero will be give back to the first day obtained, white 0 but remain the stars). Then everyone can try new heroes.

2 Likes

The first and most important step to fixing a problem is acknowledging that it exists. I look forward to seeing what QoL changes come out of this.

11 Likes

Even though I’m not completely bothered by this, the one point that’s not exactly addressed here is the notorious level cap increase rate. It’s still an issue that’s increasing the rate of driving players away.

Oh yes, I’m definitely waiting for this feature…

Good luck on this new year. :wink:

3 Likes

Disney licenses the rights to usage for the animated movie they made from the Edgar Rice Burroughs estate, as the estate owns the Tarzan property. If I remember correctly, Square Enix also had to get permission from the author’s estate to have the Tarzan world in the original Kingdom Hearts game, but either chose not to extend their license for future games, or the estate declined to extend the license to any other games.

Note that Edgar Rice Burroughs Inc. has reverted rights back from Disney before; they did it with the John Carter franchise: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12253636.htm

So it’s not completely up to Disney. Theoretically PerBlue could also make a request from the author’s estate to license Tarzan for DH:BM, which the estate would either approve or decline. For all we know, this could be in progress, or could have already been requested and declined. Just be aware there’s a bit more involved to get to use Tarzan.

7 Likes

You have noticed the effort they have given to the game, just look at the amount of characters they have added, but something that if I would like and would be willing to pay if necessary, is to be able to change the background music of the battles, it would even be great if there was the possibility of choosing one and putting it in the colosseum and arena, when they fight with one the background music selected by the challenge is heard.

2 Likes

Make cap raises less frequent. It’s all I ask.

2 Likes

I would really love to see Bill Cipher in this game

3 Likes

I really love the donate stamina buttons and skill help. If there could be a donate skill points, gold, and gear button as well it would be very much appreciated for the one that fall behind because of work etc. Or for the gold wise, have a guild bank, or in guild perks have a perk where it takes even less time to regenerate the ability to upgrade skills. Everything else is great! The community is asking for so much because we are a diverse set of players and that is or can be overwhelming at time if not all the time. So again, thanks!

2 Likes

Algo con respecto a la experiencia que piden para aumentar de nivel a un héroe o la cantidad de oro que piden para mejorar una habilidad?
Sin contar que Diamond Crate es Obsoleta :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

Yo freno a Randall con el aturdiemiento que produce Megabot, el escudo de Violeta(Disco de memoria Ralph) y la invencibilidad de Hércules.

1 Like

That part…i miss being able to buy badge packs with gems (only a few hundred not the thousands when it rarely may pop up). And ever since the XP and coin cost increase in leveling up. Us f2p players are being punished essentially

4 Likes

DH no cuenta con muchos Soundtracks :unamused::unamused:

I think it’s worth adding requests for hero chips and badges to the requests system. I think a request for 3 chips / 10 badges per day will not break the balance.

3 Likes

For me the plain and simple fact is that this game just costs to much to even be able to play or compete. Too many level cap increases, too many new heros, requires too much gold and badges, new heros can be required bc they are OP. The modes are too hard for someone who does not spend a ton of money to get all the heros maxed. The time required is extensive. Yes, there are players who spend a ton, max all new heros fast and are bored bc the modes aren’t hard enough. I don’t have an answer on how to mesh these people who want to casual play. I get DH needs to make money. I’m just personally done with the game bc of how much this game costs to compete. Maybe a spending limit to ensure the whales have to stay in range with everyone else? Idk…

9 Likes

I also think that the difficulty of the City Watch should be fixed for each complexity, and not depend on the strength of the player (like a Heist). Indeed, now the stronger you are, the more difficult it is for you to pass it. No incentive to grow further

9 Likes

Okay, two things: some of the modes are stale because they’re too EASY?! City Watch is stale because even on Easy, it is nearly impossible to win half the time. I shouldn’t be facing meta teams with maxed red skills when all I have is clucking Kevin Flynn.

Second, adding more stamina is fine… But f2p is now DESPERATELY struggling for raid tickets. Since the Monday bonus began, I went from 2k to 30. This needs a fix. Double raid ticket drops, or include raid tickets when you Buy More Stamina. I don’t care. But this game is an unplayable chore without raid tickets.

15 Likes

Do I sense a Mulan/Mushu release coming up this year? :wink:

In all seriousness, thanks for sending this message out. I know we the playerbase have been pretty vocal about our complaints about the game. And based on reading this and other threads from the devs, I’m sorry if we ever came across as mean or insulting to you guys in voicing those complaints. But it’s very reassuring to know that you’ve been listening to our criticisms and taking them into consideration to help better the game going forward. Again, thanks.

6 Likes

Things I like to see changed

1. contest rewards changed regularly don’t have the same heroes as rewards week after week

2. City watch difficulty fixed doesn’t matter what difficulty you choose it’s always hard

3. war needs a revamp it’s getting stale, change the points system, matchmaking system.

4. better deals that use diamonds, how about some of those solo deals are available to buy using diamonds so people who have saved diamonds have something interesting to use them on

17 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney