State of the Game - February 2020

I have literally heard no one complain about the story or friend missions, I have heard almost everyone complain about the frequency of level caps and the cost a badges and yet these are the things you did not even address…

6 Likes

Thank you for putting information out in a new format. I would like to also be considered for involvement in the guild leader forum. Guild Rank 12 on Server 2

5 Likes

A few suggestions for you guys: first, implement a “universal” chip that could be used to unlock or upgrade any hero, but at double or maybe triple cost. Second, stop increasing the level cap so often, it’s very frustrating for us new players as it seems we’ll just never be able to catch up. Third, GUARANTEE DROPS, whether it’s badges or chips. Stop having it all randomized. You can increase the stamina cost a little bit, maybe to 8 and 16, but please just guarantee the drop. There’s no reason for it not to be, literally every game of this type is guaranteed to grant you what you actually are farming for… It’s one of the reasons the costs get too high, and it just sucks. Aaaand reward smart players more, specially if they progress more than expected for their level, that would motivate them to actually keep playing the game. I like the game overall, but yeah, there’s plenty of room for improvement.

3 Likes

The biggest problems imo are definitely

1: Unbalanced roster, some heroes like Mike, Zurg, and even a tank like Ralph only hit 1/10 of the max HP as far more useful and newer units

2: Heists are slow, unrewarding, and frustrating with afk players

3: Energy is plentiful but level cap increases on top of higher promotions (meaning more badge bits) makes it harder to keep up

5 Likes

Nose si lo leeran por ser Español, pero me encantaria que vuelva a poner las misiones de Amigos en Español, ya que solo esta en ingles, ademas que algunas traducciones les faltan letras :o

3 Likes

That @Polaris is there any progress with translations to other languages ​​of friendships? why playing friendships in English shouldn’t feel the same as playing them in Spanish

3 Likes

You can do whatever you want as long as you NERF RANDALL. He is so broken and the game is no longer fun. Been upper rank since the launch of game and now I can’t get through round 2 in City Watch because he’s invincible and gets instant kills. Weeee. Not fun. What the heck we’re you guys thinking?

6 Likes

Wildhopps:

ISSUES

• Deal packages: I think I speak for all players when I say that we are frustrated with the offered deals. Nobody knows if they are good deals for our money, so we don’t buy them. Stacked deals were amazing and I started purchasing them in game as my first purchases. I really miss these, and most people miss them as well.

SOLUTIONS

• Stacked Deals and Standardized Deals: Just bring stacked deals back. I bought deals because I could stack them with other deals. With the deals that people are offered right now, nobody knows if they are a good deal or not, so those who are choosy with what they spend their money on, don’t spend money. Standardized deals would allow folks to know if they are getting a good bang for their buck. So standardized deals and the return of the Stacked deals is a good investment for PerBlue.

I completely agree with Wild hopps!! This is the biggest concern of mine atm. I started out casual, but started paying for deals. Then after the stacked deals were done away with… I was done away with buying anything. This was not addressed at all, even though I read all the time how people were so unhappy with the stacked deals being gone. Is this going to be addressed at all?

3 Likes

@Polaris will we get anymore female heros with true dramage?

1 Like

I just ran into a Red skilled Randall in campaign and can progress no further. Randall is still broken and hurts the game so, so much.

2 Likes

They could do this by doing a QoL improvement on Judy and making her deal True Damage instead of Normal damage. Would almost make her useful again.

3 Likes

The thing that makes true damage stand out is that it isn’t affected by armor or reality, but it may not deal critical damage. That would actually make Judy a somewhat weaker hero.

Also, there is no point in asking for more females that deal true damage, because barely anyone does. Stitch, Maui, Qoh, Colette, and Randall (Yz). There are very few.

1 Like

I think Judy’s buff duration is too short.
This is the biggest problem

1 Like

Dear @Polaris
I reported the problems In Japanese server caused by City Watch’s difficulty.
The problems in Japanese server
Please check and fix the game balance.

To Players,
is there any problems resembles to this in your server?

9 Likes

This is what we have all been waiting for! 1 improvement I personally would like to see is that city watch fights and surge fights are chosen on players arena lineups which makes them extremely difficult considering everyone will always be going for the meta. This needs to be addressed and the lineups you face should be random instead of using players arena formations. Tyvm - hero killer (server 1 & 2)

3 Likes

Actually it’s coliseum and arena lineups used.

1 Like

That and she always targets the front enemy, which more often than not in most modes is a brute, which she cant damage.

That’s my biggest problem with Judy and something that needs to be fixed. When a special does Zero damage nearly every time since she csnt affect said units, that hero needs a refresh.

1 Like

Maybe Im late to post this but it would be so great to get Gargoyles in the game.

He knows. He’s saying he has no chance in Epic because he can’t even beat Easy.

Just wanted to jump in and beat a dead horse. I LOVE THIS GAME. But Randall has done so much damage to the game, It’s not longer fun. There have been overpowered heroes but nothing like this. And for this long.

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney