State of the Game - May 2021

Oh. I’ve been in VIP7 for so long I forgot how it is to be VIP0 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Make heist raid able while you’re at this

2 Likes

Lol, i see

I don’t get how the team can make heist raidable.

1 Like

:confused: vip 0 is fun

1 Like

My main is VIP 5, my alt is VIP 0, I hate the expereince at VIP 0 once you know how higher VIP feels lol

3 Likes

Take the ticket give disk power and guild influence. Don’t give heist tokens. I’ve seen many whales do heist for disk power (not for tokens)

1 Like

Can we stop calling this an improvement? This doesn’t help my guild AT ALL. After waiting for so long, we had such useless update in Invasion. Other things about Invasion, I agree and thank you for that. Also, could we pls have auto quick fight on boss battle?

I just hope you guys increase red skill chip drops and slots in Epic, decrease needed hero chips. That is what will save us time. Not some slider…

We have waited for nearly 6 months, how long will we have to wait? 2022?

If only we could say the same about resources. The only thing that scale well is the cost in game!!!

And just like last time, there is not a single word addressing the stamina problem…

I wonder what is the purpose of State of the game post if it gives me just words and barely any information… And just like Wish crate, after so long,what we get is disappointment

7 Likes

Plz give beta heroes hero refreshes

2 Likes

I recommend you not posting potential spoilers in an open chat as not everyone may want to be spoiled, as in getting to know about unannounced characters before they are announced officially :-).

5 Likes

Well it’s been 3 years since the game came and it’s been getting a lot of fan play by us and many love ones

1 Like

Looking forward to this

1 Like

Exactly none of this will help me in the slightest, but great for those who it will :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Ihr seid sensationell.
Macht bitte weiter so!!!

1 Like

But are the patch notes about this coming today?

1 Like

Polaris already said that no patch notes this week. But will be in the next.

1 Like

Oh I didn’t know that but thanks for letting me know so next Friday

1 Like

I think this is better off in DHBM Photo Gallery.

1 Like

True but it will help those who buy hero chips and don’t have time to level skill 1 by 1
They think hero chip crates and triple elite drops help to get hero chips but I don’t think so they are not enough at all

1 Like

I’m looking forward to the update.
But around me, the fun of the game is diminishing. I’m thinking of two measures.
One is to stimulate the feeling of competing. For example, codebase ranking.
The other is that you can play in cooperation with many users. For example, add the difficulty level in Heist. Or, in Heist, fight against the team. It’s like finding a hideout in a team of several users.

1 Like

Codebase ranking? Lol, everyone would just have the max score eventually. Pointless.

Heist is dead.
Mods are dead too. (The levels, only upgrades matter now)

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney