State of the Game Nov 2023

I can’t wait, but can you add mirabel , luisa , issabela from the miracle family also known as encanto family

Hey, since you used the Ratigan gif, does that mean another character who’s been on my wishlist for the past two years may be joining the fray soon?

So, you’ll force new players to pay for all new characters, is what you are trying to say

4 Likes

NOOOO my heart is absolutely broken. less and less heroes every time :frowning: I thought we were going to get better and have more this yr but one every 8 weeks?? dissapointing tbh

3 Likes

LET’S GOOOO

Still want the quick battle in campaing, will make less painfull boring

2 Likes

Yes individually, but we’ve been working on this project for a while now so we actually have a handful approved for next year already! We wanted to make sure we can deliver this feature before we announced it.

That’s the plan! Each refreshed hero with hopefully 3 unique skins, not quite as unique as full costumes, but with changes to their already existing character models.

Not the ones we’ll specifically highlight that can be changed :slight_smile:

Hopefully this new plan won’t penalize new or F2P players all too much-- the hope is that daily activity you already do will help you unlock and level up the new hero. The free track of the Battle Pass will also have more hero chips! Meanwhile, the premium track may have a new feature we’re playing around with… On top of that, we’ve been making changes to contests to make them more accessible for all players, with considerations to even bring back server-wide contests more consistently!

:eyes:

We’re on the same boat! We hope to optimize the game a little better we go ahead with this merge.

Not the reason, the biggest reason hero release cadence has been slowed down is because we want to focus on QoL and balancing. We want to set the game up for long term success! Costumes don’t take quite as long, but the approval did; so far the approval process has been a lot more streamlined!

For now, the plan is to keep both as we slowly transition into Discord. Once that is complete, we’ll reconvene about the forums!

It’s still in our backburner, and with the new hero release cadence, hopefully this means we can improve game modes like Team Trials, Heist, and more!

We do have a set schedule for the releases next year! What makes it seem like no new hero is guaranteed? I’d like to quash that idea! Every time we’ve teased a hero this past year, they’ve released :slight_smile:

This is exactly the type of stats we hope to balance next year! We recognize this as an issue, and we want to remedy it.

I would hardly call half a year “soon”! However, Server 21 is very close to catching up to Server 1, so deals should catch up soon as well! We also recently released a stamina regen update in 5.6, meant as a catch-up mechanism for all players.

4 Likes

So far mr grillfather,your doing a great job for a the game

I’d hope that they will stay - even in a read-only state just for announcements. A benefit over Discord is that people don’t have to (directly) sign up to another service in order to see it, they can just come here straight from the game and it’s accessible to anyone on the web. Discord is fine but there’s gonna be a ton of people who won’t want to have to sign up to it just to read patch notes etc, whether that’s for privacy concerns or other reasons :face_with_monocle:

6 Likes

Are there in plans unique missions for battle pass to progress?

1 Like

We have had disproportionate deals since the birth of this server though. And yes stamina was increased, but at half the rate of s1, so for 6 more months they will have better deals plus better stamina rate and anything else. If you were wanting to help us catch up, our economy would be doubled theirs for these next few months, not 1/2. But at the very least, equal. Again though, you provided 0 reason that it’s not equal to theirs. It makes it very hard to spend money in these next few months knowing I’m getting half the value as the server I will be joining very soon.

2 Likes

I love this new change, hopefully we’ll get some costumes from old and new heroes like Hero and Pacha but there’s only one thing I’m mad about… It’s that my boy Lightning McQueen is still not in the game

1 Like

Combined that was also more advisement.

I never thought I’d say this about a mobile game, but I’m proud that you guys are planning to reduce hero additions in exchange for polishing the game more, especially hero balancing.

I know a lot of people might not understand and leave as a result, but I’d rather have a game where we can actually use the heroes we’ve always had. Compare that to what we have now, where I can’t use Pooh or Bunsen and Beaker because they just aren’t viable.

3 Likes

Okay so, many of these changes sounds great but I have a couple things on my mind that needs to change.

First of all DH is almost impossible to play right now. Because when I go to watch my daily videos, I get a Cubic advertisement and after the advertisement is played there is no cross, which means that it is not possible to remove the advertisement to get my rewards and daily perks. Which leeds to me not able to raid anything and it’s just boring to play right now because of this, so pls fix that as soon as possible.

Secondly, in my opinion its very easy to level up to max level and that is not a bad thing but it also means that when I play certain gamemodes, for example Invasion the enemy is like level 400 with E3 heroes while i’m at level 405 but have R1 heroes at level 200. I just can’t win as much as i want to and invasion isn’t the only gamemode. I made my own guild and that was great until i saw my opponents in the Creep Surge. THEY HAVE BILLIONS of power and i have like 100m. How am I supposed to win??

That is probably my biggest problems ritght now and to me it doesn’s sound crazy hard to fix.

One more thing I wanna say is that a LOVE the prizewall, such a nice and fun feature to get the new heroes and I am not the only one who thinks so. But I mean maybe the new costumes will make up for it, i’m looking forward to the changes in 2024, hopefully it’s gonna be a great year for Dinsey Heroes: Battle Mode as a game and for the DH community.

@TheGrillFather how will we still get diamonds once prize wall mostly goes away? A lot of us rely on those 5k diamonds from completing tasks plus all the goodies you earn from leveling heroes where will they be redistributed to?

2 Likes

This isn’t the right place to post hero wishlists

1 Like

While a lot of this is debatable on its future success, I will say that changes to the Friendship Campaign were one of my biggest wants. It’ll be nice to see how they try to fix them, and hopefully that includes the ideas I threw out a while ago.

So I wanna tackle every part of GrillFather´s responses in one go…

With badge recipes I could certainly help show something very quickly, if interested.

This is closely associated with the next one:

The balance that had been before patches were introduced and after is basically the same, but for different heroes.
It´s a top-down balance, where newest and most recently refreshed heroes are way better than those refreshed or introduced say 6 months ago.
And, to be fair, it would just be better to dial down the stats of like last 4 patch seasons refreshed heroes rather than dial up all the heroes preceding those.
Hopefully with this:

and this:

the balance can be made quite a bit better. I would even like if one or two either refreshed or nerfed heroes - depending on the approach done - could be discussed with the community. :slight_smile:

Hopefully soon :pray:

With how Server 1 - Server X merges go, I did predict this to happen in late February, but I guess March or April would be fine.
The question is how will the Consolidation be handled this time - since I still remember the words Loutre (or was it Nugget) said, about possibly narrowing the Consolidation to just one account.
Ideally, this consolidation could be said to be the last possible (and say allow 5 accounts at most) and IF Server 25 ever merges with Server 1 (or any other) only the account made on that server could be consolidated.

I am not sure I like to see this, cause if it is like Server 23, 24 and 25 introduction… Welp.
I would be happier if this server could start from, say, Purple rank and go up a rank every week, then every 2 weeks at Red and every 3 weeks at Yellow.

What I would like to see personally: Mr Incredible´s blue dress, Jack Sparrow´s robe from PotC: On Stranger Tides - from the court scene, Elastigirl´s truly original dress, Baloo from Talespin, etc.

I kind of suggested this for Cosmetic Crates, would be nice if they had tiers as well, with the current only one tier being the Gold one.

You could still do Prize Walls with Wish Crates instead of a special hero in the meantime!

I would be up for limited-time campaigns if you are ever up to it, even with multiple chapters. I do remember some ways from previous game I played.

Honestly, it would be nice if the fan-made Discord could be turned into an official one, but let´s see…

Uhm, yes, but at the same time I feel like at least some players would be happy if the crafting trees could be tinkered with and the new ranks were given every 5 or even 6 weeks.

:thinking:

I kind of feel that people can thank the previous years´ releases of many heroes the current situation, to a degree. But maybe if less heroes were given back then we still wouldn´t be at 200 or even 150 by now.

So we are looking at… uhm… 6-7 + maybe 2 for anniversary, so 9 heroes? Is it too much if I ask if the roles are evenly distributed amongst those heroes?

Would the pictures help - most I have noticed overall is that the stats seem as if they should be 1000x less than they are - almost as if someone forgot to put the decimal point in formula in the right place.

And a small thing at the end:

This is exactly why I suggest a Wish Crate Prize Wall. But with some unique quests instead of hero quests.

7 Likes

About time. Ngl there’s so many heroes that need costumes (one of them being Tiana and Elsa (her old dress could’ve been a costume but hopefully we actually get it soon) :sob:

2 Likes

Please don’t do this. Making the battle pass the norm of a game feels messy.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney