Steamed Hams but it's an Unlikely Hero Concept

CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, I made it, despite your directions.
SKINNER: Ah, Superintedent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you’re prepared for an unforgettable concept!
CHALMERS: Yeah…

Name: Seymour Skinner
Quote: “I’m not Seymour Skinner. That man is the REAL Seymour Skinner!”
Role: Support
Position: Backline
Description: Principal Skinner steams his trademark Steamed Hams to support his allies.
Entrance: Seymour’s oven glitches onto the battlefield, then Skinner himself appears by jumping off of the Big Butt Skinner balloon, which was carrying him to the City.
Basic Attack: Yes.
Victory: Seymour gives his team a thumbs-up.
Defeat: Seymour’s oven explodes and he becomes sad.

SEYMOUR: Oh egads! My concept is ruined! But what if…I were to borrow a concept from Jsslade and disguise it as my own writing? Delightfully devillish, Seymour!

White Skill: Steamed Clams
Passive: Instead of a Basic Attack, Skinner gains one stack of Steamed Clams every 5 seconds.
Active: Skinner prepares the Clams and gives each of them to a random ally besides himself, healing X HP.

SKINNER: Superintendent! I was just…Stretching my calves on the windowsill! Isometric excersise! Care to join me?
CHALMERS: Why is there smoke coming out of your computer, Seymour?
SKINNER: That isn’t smoke! That’s Creeps! Creeps from the concept I’m making! It makes the concept more realistic.
CHALMERS: I see…

Green Skill: Steamed Hams
If Skinner has at least 10 Steamed Clams prepared when KO’d, he consumes 10 Clams, turns them into Steamed HAMS, and revives himself with 50% of his max HP.
Instead of Healing, Steamed Hams give allies 35 energy.
This only happens the first time Seymour reaches 0 HP.

CHALMERS: So you call them Steamed Hams, despite the fact they are obviously grilled.
SKINNER: Yes!
CHALMERS: I se–GOOD LORD, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THERE?!
SKINNER: The Sign-In Hero reveal.
CHALMERS: A Sign-In Hero announcement?! THIS EARLY?!
SKINNER: Yes!!
CHALMERS: May I read them?
SKINNER: No.

Blue Skill: An Unforgettable Lucheon
Seymour eats a Steamed Clam/Ham, he gains X HP/10 energy but loses one Clam/Ham.

SKINNER: Y’know, one thing I should…Excuse me for one second.

Purple Skill: Ruined Roast
If Seymour is KO’d and already used Steamed Hams, his roast burns the opponent, dealing 50% of Skinner’s Maximum HP to the Creep that KO’d him as True Damage.
Red Skill: Delightfully Devilish, Seymour
Ruined Roast now deals 100% of Seymour’s max HP instead of 50%.

SKINNER: A good time was had by all, I’m pooped!
AGNES: Seymour! The house is being attacked by Creeps!
SKINNER: No, mother, it’s just a marketing campaign by Disney.
CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, you are an odd fellow, but…You battle a good mode.
AGNES: Help! HEEEELP!!
Okay, enough of this skit. Onto the friend campaigns.

FRIEND CAMPAIGNS
Coming soon…

1 Like

Well, hell. I ended up somehownmaking it look wierd. Hope you guys can still read it.

1 Like

The concept is now fixed and readable!

You mean with that random dialogue?

removing the bold text was a bold move

ps, i personally dont care about the random dialogue. its fun if theres not too much.

Nkt the dialogue. That was done on purpose to make the concept more interesting, meanwhile the bold text was the problem.

1 Like

This is probably my only non-controversial concept to date.

What is the purpose of the dialogue? It just makes the concept look messy.

Also, please finish your concepts before posting them. Don’t leave your friendships unfinished.

7 Likes
  1. Because y not?
  2. I can’t think of any friendships. I am slowly becoming @Geniedingwall at this rate.

Love seeing dedicated creativity.

This is not O8 time
Now you can upgrade to Y4 i think *aka missing red skill

And missing frirndship

Y9…

They aren’t the most essential things to include as not everyone is familiar with them

2 Likes

They might be on a different server and don’t look at the S1-2 Cap Rise changes.

Yep
On server 14 and an alt account on server 24

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney