Stop Randall

What are the beat way to stop Randall?

1 Like

Magica with Megavolt disc.

1 Like

Or Launchpad, Duke, and Meg.

1 Like

Joy neutralizes most of his damage.
Jafar makes him slower and more vunerable.
Peter Pan and Captain Hook can deal damage while being invincible. Especially Hook, as he counters close-range attacks.

1 Like

Randall’s white skill targets the opponent with the most hp so Hercules with his high hp and white skill that makes him invincible can make sure Randall doesn’t get past and hit your mid/back heroes.

2 Likes

I mainly use teams with Randall in myself. However, I have found that if you charm/stun him then you can take out the rest of the enemy team relatively quick and focus on him solely afterwards.

It really depends on what team he’s lined up with though as sometimes he might not be the problem, it’s someone supporting him (i.e. Animal or Meg etc…)

In the colesium I typically put meg and beast. At the Very least he will survive and win the round.

Freeze him.

1 Like

My main weapon against Randall is Elsa— especially with her red skill (since she immediately freezes the strongest enemy) I typically use her with Goofy, Hook, Rafiki and Violet.

1 Like

Hiro seems to be a decent counter too. Randall’s Scare Selection would easily target Megabot, since it’s likely to have the highest HP (especially if Hiro has the Darkwing disk equipped). This way, his counter would hit less characters.

Facilier does a good job of shutting him down

Who thinks Randall should be ixnayed from the game?

1 Like

It looks like some people didn’t notice that all new heroes have high HP. Hercules or bot won’t be any helpful. Elsa not always target Randall.
And once he use white and goes to backline and dodge attack he kills whole line. +400% damage boost is very helpful, to him.

…except Bot gets to have 1M HP even without the disk and mods. It can technically have the highest HP in game (except for Oogie maybe). That tactic works against Randall for me.

Scar Duke and jafar

What does ixnayed mean

Look up ixnay on google… there is your answer! It means canceled or just removed from the game!!

No.thats too far.they could just lower Randall’s power

I am with you on booting Randall. He does not help any of my times nearly as much as a weaker one will wipe out my entire team on his own.

I think many of us are sick of Randall. Sadly, until they do something (more) about him, the best counter for Randall is Randall. Level the playing field. As is noted by several above, even a weak Randall can take out much or all of a team made up of heroes of higher rank and level.

Setting that option aside, you are generally forced into a multi hero option (lots of stuns, freezes and charms work well).

What the game really needs are some counter invisibility options (anyone want to say red skills?), e.g. blind fighting, animal senses of smell and sound or simply a magical counter. Furthermore, they need to allow heroes to use area effect skills and (perhaps more importantly) healing skills whilst under attack from a lone invisible character. Its not like they wouldn’t have noticed all the damage they are taking. I am sick of watching the likes of felix stand there dumbfounded whilst being slaughtered by (perhaps a very weak) Randall. Its ludicrous.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney