Strange World

I’m talking to others. You’re fine

1 Like

Does that not apply to anyone on either side of the token?

To say the movie is objectively bad because of it is biased and unfair. But to be uncomfortable or choose not to watch it is a personal choice and to dispute it is pointless.

This forum is probably not a great place to debate this stuff, I would suggest straying from the personal beliefs here to avoid a locked thread.

10 Likes

Sound good to me.

2 Likes

I have to go to bed now. Good night! I hope we weren’t too disruptive or anything.

1 Like

Eh, fair enough.

5 Likes

The hate on this movie, and especially the homophobic reactions I can see in this thread, are so unjustified.

In my opinion Disney made a great family movie, wonderful characters (I would argue especially the gay grandson who showed his father and grandfather the way forward!) and a nice story (with a nice deeper meaning).

So yeah I would love to see characters of Strange World enter the game (in a few months?)

5 Likes

All I have to add here is that the forum should be an inclusive environment.

We can think what we like about the movie and it’s characters, or, well, anything at all!

But please consider that if we post public comments that could be perceived as discriminatory, how someone from that group coming here would feel to read them.

Let’s not turn people away from our community :hugs:

8 Likes

This is absolutely an inclusive space and I will not be accepting any turning away of people in the LGBTQ+ community. We will be removing comments that can be seen as “discriminatory and pushing people away” and I will be closing this thread as well. We will not accept homophobia in this community.

11 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney