Strange World

I can’t wait for the characters

5 Likes

I hope Bill comes

I don’t think the movie was any good. It wasn’t an original concept and the grandson was gay. I guess it was cool to watch, but it was one of Disney’s worse films.

1 Like

Very true. I agree all the way.

3 Likes

Turning Red is better then Lightyear. Looking forward to Elemental, a new Pixar film. :wink: also Star vs the Forces of Evil is better too

1 Like

I am as well. I saw a meme that pretended the movie was a cheap copy of Fireboy and Watergirl the computer game.

1 Like

That’s why, if there fall in love at the end. I ship it.

1 Like

Disney didn’t even make a profit off of Lightyear when it was in theaters. I don’t like that they made Hawthorne LGBTQ, but I also would have liked to hear the original Buzz voice instead of the voice actor in Lightyear.

3 Likes

I have heard about that before.

2 Likes

:popcorn:

I didn’t know I tuned into the clown show

12 Likes

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah… woah.

Just because because a guy likes a guy it makes the movie bad? That is bad reviewership.

Look, I don’t care much for gay people either, but there’s no need for harsh words and slander around these parts. It’s their lives and in this day and age, like it or not, are entitled to like whoever they like regardless of what gender they are.

Anyway, it would be nice to see Jeager Clade in DHBM. Come on, who wouldn’t want a guy with stinking flamethrower on their team yeah?

3 Likes

No, that’s just you and other religious homophobes

4 Likes

Exactly. But it’s no reason to believe your lifestyle is right either :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

I just like to stick with movies like Shrek, Star Wars (prequels and originals), etc.

3 Likes

But because you think your lifestyle is right, you think others’ is wrong

That’s the problem

5 Likes

Yeah, i don’t wanna put rude comments. It’s just a confession comment about grey area

1 Like

Um…, @Loutre @Nugget, Can you close this topic? it’s getting off topic

4 Likes

But wouldn’t that be the case with everyone? Not everybody agrees on what is right or wrong.

3 Likes

It’s just honestly stuff. Calm down, please now

Yes, I will calm down

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney