Stuck in same coliseum for weeks

I have not been able to advance or beat my current coliseum members for weeks! They have 200,000 power more. Is there a problem because it use to split or something every often en

1 Like

Yeah, I’m experiencing it too in coliseum. It would be nice if they could split it. I’m in Platinum I just one step away from Challenger

1 Like

I think both arena and coliseum can be unfair if you get stuck in a difficult one. It took me months to advance in arena from one of my groups because it had a lot of top players knocking each other out constantly… so I literally had to stay up late and get up early to advance.
once I advanced, I went up quickly. I also find it very uneven when I drop out of Challenger into the platinum 1 coliseum. Sometimes I’m WAY more powerful than everyone else and other times it’s more even.

I’ve been stuck in the Coliseum for weeks because every time I try to fight an opponent the game crashes. Same with fighting in Guild Wars. The app always crashes. Anyone else have problems like this?

I have same issue. In another topic they said they would look into it… 6 MONTHS AGO in a topic that is almost 1 YEAR old… I just dont care and from their attitutde there, I think they blame us for not having better devices

I’ve been stuck in the coliseum for several months. I only bother to fight just to get the daily. Pretty much the same for arena too. They aren’t fun anymore.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney