Subclasses slots auto switch big problem, perblue to take action!

Hello @Samm / @Polaris

We are facing a big problem with subclasses slots everytime we start a new fight it get changed by itself and we have to keep changing it back from the fight itself, also it won’t save our changes if we do a quick fight

Kindly stop this slot changing, we don’t want old settings to be saved for subclasses or even disks

Please do something because this is a huge headache for everyone

4 Likes

The saving of disks are helpful for saved lineups
But, the subclasses should be set for each hero and only be chamged from the hero screen please

1 Like

I agree, for disks it can be auto switched after loading saved lines but not on everytime accessing fights.

The disks and subclasses keeps changing between arena to coliseum to spars to ports to trials to surge to war, every mode you access with same hero it will be changed automatically in how it was with old fight in that mode!!!

This should be only if we load a saved line only and after a confirmation message

I don’t want to keep changing subclasses and disks in every mode !!!

Actually our concern was to save disks and subclasses for defense lines only once we set war defense lines we don’t want it to be changed until we edit them, same for arena and coliseum

4 Likes

completely agree, this change fixed a problem that nobody had and only introduced confusion and made it easy to unknowingly use the wrong setups

3 Likes

I’ll bring it up with the rest of the team and we’ll see what we can do.

6 Likes

Both changes, disks and slots, should be stopped. If you want a disk or slot to fight it needs to be done in then hero screen. Not as we need to do it know and change it constantly.
It should be reworked to whati before for the memory dik-sk.

@Samm

It‘s been 6 months and the issue is still present. I only recently raised one of my heroes to Emerald and now every time I set the 2nd subclass to “Critical Hit” and attempt to start a battle, it auto-switches back “Dodge”. Please resolve it asap.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney